NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Thoracic Outlet Syndrome (https://www.neurotalk.org/thoracic-outlet-syndrome/)
-   -   OT- how bout some good movie quotes?? (https://www.neurotalk.org/thoracic-outlet-syndrome/33995-ot-bout-movie-quotes.html)

dabbo 12-15-2007 02:22 AM

OT- how bout some good movie quotes??

"Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smile back." - Gladiator

"America Loves Speed, Hot, Nasty, Bad-***** speed" - Eleanor Roosevelt, Talladega Nights

astern 12-15-2007 06:35 AM

I LOVE Mel Brooks!

"If we'd a wanted a couple of wussies for kids, we'd have named them Dr. Quinn and Medicine Woman!" - Talladegah Nights

"BADGES? WE don't need no stinkin' badges!!" - Blazing Saddles

The Kid (in a gay voice) to 3 KKK guys: "Oh boys... look what I got here."
Sheriff Bart: "Hey, where the white women at?"
- Blazing Saddles

Dr. Fronkunsteen: "MY GRANDFATHER'S WORK WAS DOO-DOO!!"
- Young Frankenstien

mtnmom 12-15-2007 04:39 PM

"Surely, you cant be serious." "Yes, I am serious and dont call me Shirley." -Airplane

"Say hello to my little friend." - Scarface (gotta say it with the accent)

"Momma always said, life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get." - Forest Gump

"I'll make him an offer he cant refuse." -The Godfather

"I'll get you, my pretty, and your little dog too!" - The Wizard of Oz

Dena 12-15-2007 04:57 PM

Oooh, I got some! I love movie quotes :)

"Don't f*** with me fellas. This ain't my first time at the rodeo." - Joan Crawford; Mommie Dearest

"I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floatin' around accidental-like on a breeze. But I, I think maybe it's both." - Tom Hanks, Forrest Gump

"I've been nothin' but myself since the day I was born, and if you can't see that it's your failin', not mine." Albert Finney; Big Fish

"We're all pretty bizarre. Some of us are just better at hiding it, that's all." Emilio Estevez; The Breakfast Club

Jomar 12-16-2007 09:17 PM

Where do you think you're going? Nobody's leaving. Nobody's walking out on this fun, old-fashioned family Christmas. No, no. We're all in this together. This is a full-blown, four-alarm holiday emergency here. We're gonna press on, and we're gonna have the hap, hap, happiest Christmas since Bing Crosby tap-danced with Danny ******* Kaye. And when Santa squeezes his fat white ***** down that chimney tonight, he's gonna find the jolliest bunch of a$$holes this side of the nuthouse.
Lampoon Christmas Vacation--
gotta watch it every year LOL

dabbo 12-16-2007 10:19 PM

LOL Jo.. .I LOVE that move. "Honey, I fixed the newel post!"

"It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses. Hit it."
"We're on a mission from God." - Blues Brothers

mtnmom 12-17-2007 12:48 PM

"Its a major award!"
"I triple dog dare you!"
"You'll shoot your eye out, kid."
-A Christmas Story (never get sick of that movie...)