NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Spinal Disorders & Back Pain (https://www.neurotalk.org/spinal-disorders-and-back-pain/)
-   -   Surgery tomorrow, 4/17 (https://www.neurotalk.org/spinal-disorders-and-back-pain/168239-surgery-tomorrow-4-17-a.html)

MalindaK 04-16-2012 03:55 PM

Surgery tomorrow, 4/17

I will be first in surgery for my C-2 to T-3 surgery.

I have left a note on my other posting. All prayers accepted.

Malinda :grouphug:

Lee 04-16-2012 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MalindaK (Post 870522)

Malinda :grouphug:

My prayers are with you Malinda! Let us know how you're doing when you're able.

Spiney95 04-16-2012 09:34 PM

Hey!!!

Hugz and prayers..........not in that order. :wink: for the best possible outcome. I will be watching for updates.

MalindaK 04-17-2012 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spine95 (Post 870627)
Hugz and prayers..........not in that order. :wink: for the best possible outcome. I will be watching for updates.

"I'd like to teach the world to sing, in perfect harmony"

That is what I would like to hear on the radio on the way to OHSU. Breath in, and breath out, relax.

:holysheep:

It's here!

Lindaky 04-21-2012 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MalindaK (Post 870661)

"I'd like to teach the world to sing, in perfect harmony"

That is what I would like to hear on the radio on the way to OHSU. Breath in, and breath out, relax.

:holysheep:

It's here!

I hope everything went well with your surgery and you are well on your way to a pain free life. Take things slow and take care!

MalindaK 04-21-2012 07:12 PM

Alright! It was not a cake walk.

:rolleyes:[QUOTE=MalindaK;870522]I will be first in surgery for my C-2 to T-3 surgery.

Malinda :rolleyes:

Well, you Can imagine my horror when I realized that 5 years makes you FORGET! The true pain of initial surgery and coming out.

Geez, you guys must think I am roaring nutz. Cause I woke up screaming, wanting to scratch the eyes out of anyone near enough to get my hands on them. wanted vengeance. But am coming out of it now. I took as much of The big stuff to take the pain AWAY when they to.

Now I am coming out of the fog enough to start (I mean initialize and recognize that there is this day coming. A day I Start remembering how to maintain.)

I must have come off as superior, but I swear the day comes when you an start planning the natural way to maintain. It is doable. For most people.

While Max is getting the walker, and another script.I thought I would write down my first impressions. I don't have that many yet. I have been sleeping of the pain.

Alright, I think you get it now. and I am only allowed a few less than I have already writin.
Malinda in pain.

eva5667faliure 04-21-2012 08:18 PM

[QUOTE=MalindaK;872250]:rolleyes:
Quote:

Originally Posted by MalindaK (Post 870522)

Malinda :rolleyes:

Well, you Can imagine my horror when I realized that 5 years makes you FORGET! The true pain of initial surgery and coming out.

Geez, you guys must think I am roaring nutz. Cause I woke up screaming, wanting to scratch the eyes out of anyone near enough to get my hands on them. wanted vengeance. But am coming out of it now. I took as much of The big stuff to take the pain AWAY when they to.

Now I am coming out of the fog enough to start (I mean initialize and recognize that there is this day coming. A day I Start remembering how to maintain.)

I must have come off as superior, but I swear the day comes when you an start planning the natural way to maintain. It is doable. For most people.

While Max is getting the walker, and another script.I thought I would write down my first impressions. I don't have that many yet. I have been sleeping of the pain.

Alright, I think you get it now. and I am only allowed a few less than I have already writin.
Malinda in pain.

dear malinda

happy hearing you
are back sleep
heal prayers