NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Social Security Disability (https://www.neurotalk.org/social-security-disability/)
-   -   2 info questiosn on on going case (https://www.neurotalk.org/social-security-disability/122372-2-info-questiosn.html)

wdwgranny 05-18-2010 05:12 AM

2 info questiosn on on going case

i had to go to the Dr , for my asthma yesterday , and they put back on steriods and nebulizer, do i need to report this to ssd ? i am just in the wating for the first try part they have most my medical so far from about march . also i am going to have a CT MYLOGRAM in a few weeks on full spine do i send that info also since i am in the still waiting mode?
thank you

Janke 05-18-2010 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wdwgranny (Post 655784)
i had to go to the Dr , for my asthma yesterday , and they put back on steriods and nebulizer, do i need to report this to ssd ? i am just in the wating for the first try part they have most my medical so far from about march . also i am going to have a CT MYLOGRAM in a few weeks on full spine do i send that info also since i am in the still waiting mode?
thank you

Always a good idea to be sure that the DDS has current medical evidence.

SSDIHelp 05-18-2010 12:51 PM

Caseworker's Name

If the tests or medical evidence relate to your disability then by all means send the records. If un related to your case then it's not as important for DDS to have the records.
Call first and get the name of your case worker or claims examiner and mail them directly to them.

legalmania 05-19-2010 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wdwgranny (Post 655784)
thank you

Are you in the reconsideration stage or ALJ?

wdwgranny 05-21-2010 11:14 PM

i am in the very first stage they have all my info sent me a function report and told me they had a few more drs to hear from so the first steps about 2 month in so far

SSDIHelp 05-22-2010 01:01 PM

Function Report Sticky Note

Quote:

Originally Posted by wdwgranny (Post 656894)
i am in the very first stage they have all my info sent me a function report and told me they had a few more drs to hear from so the first steps about 2 month in so far

In sticky notes (the last one) there's an article on how to fill out the funtion report you might find useful.

wdwgranny 05-22-2010 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SSDIHelp (Post 657051)
In sticky notes (the last one) there's an article on how to fill out the funtion report you might find useful.

thank you it has been filled out i am awaiting , my descion . i think they are deceided about the can oi work or not part? i just needed to know do i still send them updated medical onfo as i keep going to dr for asthma anback issures and test? while i wait:)

legalmania 05-22-2010 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wdwgranny (Post 656894)

Oh I see you already said that, I would wait for the CT scan and then send it all. I know it's hard but try not to stress.