NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Thoracic Outlet Syndrome (https://www.neurotalk.org/thoracic-outlet-syndrome/)
-   -   So Cal Late Jan Meeting (https://www.neurotalk.org/thoracic-outlet-syndrome/9337-cal-late-jan-meeting.html)

tshadow 12-20-2006 04:50 AM

So Cal Late Jan Meeting

Hi all.

Thinking about fiance helping to arrange a meeting at my house in late Jan.

If I don't ALREADY have your info., please PM me. Otherwise, I'd sure like to see everyone, and I hope that you all will
reach out and try to arrange car rides, etc. There are a few of you who can't get here anymore, and I'd hate to miss you.

If you get a flare the day of, well, that's the risk of TOS, and I missed the last meeting which I HATED missing as our good TOS friend Olecyn held an amazing meeting.

God bless.

watsonsh 12-20-2006 11:22 AM

Hi I am new to the forum but live in so cal and would love to attend.

THanks and Happy holidays
Shelley

Jomar 12-20-2006 01:22 PM

It's good to see you posting so much perkier now!
I hope you all have a great get together.

tshadow 12-20-2006 01:37 PM

Jo - it's just the fudge I think... haha!

Shelley and whoever else wants to come - PLEASE PM your email if I don't already have a relationship with you - (I've got everyone else's, don't worry) - and I would LOVE it for you to come and meet the other women. Within 5 minutes, you'll be an old friend - there is something about TOS that really unites us!

Good thoughts for today!

Jomar 12-20-2006 02:12 PM

Hey maybe he should go into the medicinal fudge business and package that stuff- LOL

dabbo 12-20-2006 03:37 PM

hmmmm.....

I think I'd buy some of that medicinal fudge..... This minute - i'd probably take anthing that help:eek:

johannakat 12-20-2006 03:38 PM

Hey I am also in SOCAL...I can drive, and have a van. I am coming from the south bay to wherever you are.
Johanna

buckwheat 12-20-2006 07:30 PM

Hey Tam,
I'll take some fudge as well. ;) I am supposed to move at the end of month from my cabin. I have got to move back to the city, it's to rough on me to take care of my son by myself during the week. I'll be their this time. Hugs, Roz

dawn3063 12-20-2006 08:08 PM

Hi Tam,

I would be there, but I am scheduled for surgery on January 25th.. Please keep me updated on the next one.. They are a blast.. :Dancing-Chilli: I had such a good time at Cyndy's..
Have fun everyone.. There a great bonding experience..
((Hugs)) Dawn ;)

tshadow 12-21-2006 04:01 AM

We're thinking Sunday the 14th in the afternoon,

or Sat. the 13 in later afternoon.

Please indicate if one of these dates would knock someone out.

It's really time for another gathering, and I am very excited!!! (More fudge, of course, tonight, on top of vanilla icecream!!!) (Wheee!)