NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Pets & Wildlife (https://www.neurotalk.org/pets-and-wildlife/)
-   -   Funny pic...from Bad Cat Calendar: (https://www.neurotalk.org/pets-and-wildlife/16245-funny-pic-bad-cat-calendar.html)

mrsD 03-25-2007 08:40 AM

Funny pic...from Bad Cat Calendar:

In advance this is not meant to degrade anyone taking medications.

This is the second year we have purchased this calender and I must say
this year is even better than last. We get a hoot out of many (but not all) of them. We find the comments very droll...my husband always puts hints on Xmas packages like this to tease before they are opened. So we find this type of humor engaging.

So yesterday's was pretty funny to me so I scanned it for you. There is a website with color pics...so this might be in color there. But I haven't had time to look yet.

We used to have a sofa with cushions like this, which intrigued the cats often!
But none of them ever went to this extreme. :p

Chemar 03-25-2007 08:53 PM

oh my.....my cats get in to odd positions sometimes but nothing like that :D

this was Twilight curled up in the sun the other day next to my desk

moose53 03-26-2007 12:33 AM

Oh, my goodnesss, MrsD -- that cat is a TOTAL CASHEW :p

Chemar -- I LOVE grey kitties -- always wanted one but I always seemed to get the striped variety :cool:

Aren't cats the greatest thing in the world. You can be having the most awful day -- they seem to know just how to fix that :hug:

I love the new commercial that's on TV -- for pet food. One shows a dog's life -- running around everywhere and the other shows a cat's life -- laying around everywhere. I hope i come back as a cat :p

Hugs for the room.

Barb

Silverlady 03-26-2007 07:25 AM

Mrs D's calendar

Mrs D,
I thought the cat picture was really cute (love cats), but wasn't sure what was funny about it. Then I saw the caption. I just about fell out of my chair laughing. Guess we have the same sense of humor! Thanks for a laughing start to my day.:hug:

Billye

mrsD 03-26-2007 08:09 AM

Here is another from this past week....

With all the hubbub and worry about the tainted cat food, I thought we
could all do with some diversion....

The first one:
As much as I love cats, I cannot bring myself to own a Persian. But I have a friend who can't get enough of this breed!

The second picture is for Chemar... the little guy looks somewhat like your
MoonShadow in your siggie line!

Edit to add--about the sofa picture (which might have been staged, or not depending on how truly weird that cat is)
-- all of our cats like to lie on the carpet along side the sofa and hook their nails into it and drag themselves along the
floor. So maybe it feels good to auto-groom oneself this way, and the sofa picture may be a variant of this
activity?

Doody 03-26-2007 09:05 AM

LOLOL! Those are too cute! I love the hobbies..."nursing; darts". :D