NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Sanctuary for Spiritual Support (https://www.neurotalk.org/sanctuary-for-spiritual-support/)
-   -   Pray for me and dont want to be alone anymore... (https://www.neurotalk.org/sanctuary-for-spiritual-support/148773-pray-dont-anymore.html)

BlueMajo 04-19-2011 03:16 PM

Pray for me and dont want to be alone anymore...

You may find this is odd...

But Im asking if you could please ask God to give me a companion... Im 28... I have felt lonely all my life...
I have no siblings... I have never had a boyfriend... I have tell God several times I need somebody to share my life with...

I was impatient when I was like 17... then I had some patience when I was like 27... and Im feeling impatient and desperated again... :(

Basically, I want to form a family... I swear Im going to be a good partner, a good mother... I swear I have too much love to give... I dont know where to look at ?? Where is my "prince" ?

Sorry if Im sounding stupid... Im just desperated... :(

I have nobody :(

Darlene 04-20-2011 12:56 AM

My thoughts and prayers are with you. There will be someone come along for you.

Darlene :hug:

BlueMajo 04-20-2011 12:51 PM

Thank you Darlene... :hug:

Im just too lonely :( I need somebody so much....

hollym 04-26-2011 10:01 AM

I was just reflecting today because it is my husband's birthday. I was remembering back to the first birthday of his that we spent together. He was 27 and had all but given up on meeting "someone". We met in March 1990 and have been together for 21 years now. He found me when he least expected it, but it was what was in God's plan.

God has a plan for you, too. Just keep your heart and mind open and keep living your life each day to the fullest and I truly believe that God will reveal His plan for you. I pray that He will bless you with a full and loving life.

ginnie 04-26-2011 08:44 PM

keep trying

I will pray you find somebody in your life. I didn't find a mate, but I found a best friend. I am content and happy not to be lonely. I hope you find somebody to be your buddy soon. Trust that God has good plans for you. Being alone is difficult as we are such social beings. Just do those good things in life that you can do for others, and I know there will be somebody there for you too. ginnie

BlueMajo 04-26-2011 10:16 PM

Aw hollym, thank you :hug: I want to believe God has a plan for me, and I really hope there is a man an a family for me in His plans... That's what worry me... :( Also, because it is taking Him so long !!!! Come on God... Im tired of this :o

Ginnie :hug: :hug: :hug: Thank you for your prayers... much needed !!

lefthanded 04-27-2011 08:17 AM

My daughter didn't find her life's love until she was over 30! And we are very glad she didn't rush into anything with anyone before then, because she waited for and found the right one. The best way to begin is to expand your circle of friends . . . . it is usually through your friends that the opportunities to meet potential mates present themselves. And in the meantime you are developing close friendships and making yourself a more interesting and attractive potential partner.

Good luck to you . . . .

BlueMajo 04-29-2011 06:55 PM

Thank you lefthanded :hug:

I dont have many friends... and I actually have zero male friends... :rolleyes: :(

I dont like the people who is around me, I mean, I work in a laboratory and I dont like any of the people that work there...
The lab is in the biggest university of my city, so, I see lots of people every day but I dont like their "style" if that make sense... :(

So, it scares me that maybe to find the right man I would need to change jobs, cities, life in general... :eek:

Thanks for reading, your prayers and thoughts :grouphug: :hug:

whispers 05-06-2011 11:37 PM

Sorry you are feeling a little down. Remember though that when we least expect things change. You may work in a laboratory and see many people who unfortunately have different ways of being and living life. Don't worry about that. You don't have to change; you don't have to move to another town. Be true to yourself. Somewhere behind all the equipment and the books and the oxygen ... there is someone who is thinking the same thoughts you are and who, perhaps, feels a little lonely too.;)

Brokenfriend 07-02-2011 01:29 PM

Dear Blue

Seek ye first the Kingdom of God,and His righteousness,and all these things shall be added unto you... From the Bible

BF:hug::hug::smileypray::smileypray::hug::hug: