NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   The Stumble Inn (https://www.neurotalk.org/the-stumble-inn/)
-   -   I'm Here.....Just Not Too Active. (https://www.neurotalk.org/the-stumble-inn/161841-im-active.html)

Kitty 12-09-2011 02:15 PM

I'm Here.....Just Not Too Active.

I pulled a muscle in my right side and back trying not to fall on Wednesday. Still had to go to the dr. on Thurs for my post-op visit. I also had a kidney infection so I'm on abx for that. I've never experienced anything this painful. It is getting a little better each day so hopefully I'll be back here as an active member soon. I really miss all of you. :grouphug:

SallyC 12-09-2011 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitty (Post 831104)
I pulled a muscle in my right side and back trying not to fall on Wednesday. Still had to go to the dr. on Thurs for my post-op visit. I also had a kidney infection so I'm on abx for that. I've never experienced anything this painful. It is getting a little better each day so hopefully I'll be back here as an active member soon. I really miss all of you. :grouphug:

You know I miss you too. I am praying for you to feel better soon. I just hate it when you are hurting...:hug::hug:

barb02 12-09-2011 02:40 PM

Kelly -- I am sorry. Hope you are feeling better soon.:hug::hug::hug:

Blessings2You 12-09-2011 03:43 PM

Having just "recovered" from a pulled muscle and resulting spasms, I will be able to pray for you with agonizing specificity!! :hug:

Debbie D 12-09-2011 03:43 PM

Take care, sweetie...:grouphug::grouphug:

kicker 12-09-2011 03:58 PM

Kitty!!!!!!!
Hope you feel better real soon. Good and healing thoughts to you. Kitty!:hug:

Kitty 12-09-2011 05:12 PM

Thank you everyone. You know I love all of you.

The kidney infection really hasn't given me much trouble. It's just this pulled muscle. You never realize how much you use specific muscles. It really hurts to lay down so I'm trying to sit up as much as I can.

DS24 came over on Thurs and took me to my dr appt and then stayed the whole day and spent the night. His GF came over this morning just as he was leaving and stayed with me all day. She did whatever I needed and even went and got us a Smoothie about 11 AM. She had extra protein put in mine and I've felt alot better after drinking that.

Nothing sounds good but cold stuff and fruity things. I can't remember if I put this in another post but I had lost 9 pounds when they weighed me at the dr on Thursday.

I'm getting stiff again so I need to move around. I'll be back soon! :grouphug:

Alffe 12-09-2011 05:17 PM

I'm so sorry Kitty...hate that you are hurting. Sending positive thoughts your way...sounds like you are surrounded by love. Hugs.:hug:

Jodylee 12-09-2011 07:39 PM

Feel better soon, K . I'll be thinking of you as I travel up t:hug::hug:he coast.

ewizabeth 12-09-2011 09:43 PM

Feel better soon Kitty! :hug: