NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Peripheral Neuropathy (https://www.neurotalk.org/peripheral-neuropathy/)
-   -   Shiney Sue? Where are you? (https://www.neurotalk.org/peripheral-neuropathy/49622-shiney-sue.html)

dahlek 07-09-2008 02:16 PM

Shiney Sue? Where are you?

Tammy tell me true, that you've not got the flu!

I know that you have been going through a lot, what with the 'legionaire's' and the cancer, not to mention the neuropathy. And, that you've been seeing more docs in the last month or so than one should see in a lifetime.

Just want to know that you are hanging in there.
I'm sure I'm not the only one who misses you!
:hug::hug:'s - j

BEGLET 07-09-2008 02:28 PM

SS

I second the above - Bax and I are getting very concerned - hoping your puter is just down or such - but if you can - send us a signal!!!!!

We miss you:(

kmeb and bax

Silverlady 07-09-2008 07:22 PM

Missing you

Your funny sense of humor is missed. Hope you are o.k. I've been very involved with my own problems and haven't put down the posts that are in my mind. We miss you.

Billye

jarrett622 07-10-2008 11:59 AM

She's not posted since the 29th of June. I hope all is well.

dahlek 07-11-2008 09:20 PM

OH dear!

No word yet! Sigh. - j

daniella 07-13-2008 07:14 PM

I am concerned too. I just emailed her but if you see this my "Aunt Sue" you are in my heart and thoughts.

jarrett622 07-13-2008 07:19 PM

Does no one have any real life info to contact her? This points up the need to have a list somewhere. With this kind of board, people with different illnesses and conditions, it's worrisome when people just *poof*. Especially when it's someone that's been a longtime member and frequent poster like this.

daniella 07-13-2008 07:25 PM

It is a good idea. I always feel weird asking people for their contact info other then email. If I do hear anything by email I will keep you updated or if anyone else hears if they could do the same.

Silverlady 07-13-2008 09:44 PM

Problem with that

The problem with a real life list is that there are people who would use it for not so innocent purposes. They could follow posting to know how serious the illness is and it just isn't safe for a lot of our members. While I believe it would be wonderful (sigh) to know where to locate some members in order to find out whether or not they are o.k. it would violate privacy issues. A lot of people post here feeling safe and can pour out their hearts without letting the world (i.e. doctor's) know what they think of some of them. Usually a member grows to trust someone over the years and there are ways to contact them.

Sue, we hope you are o.k.

Billye

mrsD 07-14-2008 04:24 AM

I hope to find

that Sue is recovering and her old self, when I return.