NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Bipolar Disorder (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/)
-   -   It's a stuggle at times (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/27509-stuggle-times.html)

befuddled2 09-06-2007 07:57 PM

It's a stuggle at times

It seems like everything is coming at me in all directions now. With worrying about Doug dying and being upset about how much of a ride Doug's roommate is taking him for is wearing me down. It really would bother me to see Doug's roommate living it up while Doug and I could not afford to because we were being responsile with our money. I had a strong feeling that Doug's roommate was stealing Doug blind but of course Doug would always blame everyone else. After all, the boy is like a real son to Doug. Well, today Doug found out that his roommate has spent almost half of the expenses without giving it to Doug. The boy just got paid Friday and went from over $600 to around $150 in his checking and did not pay his share of the bills with that. This is not even a week ago and the boy ****** the money away to party I'm sure as he stays up all night to party and sleeps all day. When Doug found out from the bank how much Carl had left he was really hurt and upset. A single tear came down his cheek. That is what really bothers me the most is what this if making Doug feel like.

Then the stuff in my own life I'm dealing with like Goodwill jerking me around. Thank you for your support in my post btw. I really am getting discouraged with all the injustices and bad people in this world. I feel like I'm coming out from under the smokesreen all over again and having to learn to deal with my emotions again. I wonder when I will ever feel in control. I mean really in control of my emotions. And why does anything in life have to be such a hassel to achieve? It seems to get justice, respect, or any common courtesy from others there has to be such a effort on ones part.

Perhaps tomorrow will be a better day.

Pamster 09-06-2007 08:21 PM

Hang in there BF, it has to get better soon, I know there is a lot of injustice in the world but there are a lot of good people around doing their best like you and Doug are. THat kid sounds like nothing but trouble. Too bad Doug is caught up with him. I wish things were different but you know how that goes. It's easy to wish something, but hard to make it come true. Stay strong lady, you're a classy act to follow. :D It's a pleasure knowing you you know, you're one fine person and Doug is lucky to have you for a friend. :)

bizi 09-06-2007 09:06 PM

I agree with Pam here...Doug is very lucky to have you as his friend.
I am sorry taht this is so hard right now for you...wish it were easier.
((((HUGS))))
bizi

Mari 09-06-2007 10:21 PM

Dear Befuddled,
Try to focus on the good people in the world.
At any given moment you can probably think of one or two -- including and especially yourself!

Mari

Nikko 09-07-2007 09:38 AM

Dear BF - Hang tight. You have been a saint through all this.

People are cruel, but there isn't much anyone can do about it.

I hope you have a better weekend.

Saying a prayer for you and Doug.

Hugs, Nikko:hug:

befuddled2 09-08-2007 09:44 AM

I feel like I'm jumping out of my skin my anxiety is so bad. I cannot get over all of the harrassement I've had to put up with at Goodwill. I cannot stand this anxiety i am feeling. I feel so miserable. I'm going to call my doc. 1st thing Monday morning as I cannot wait until the week after next to see him.

befuddled2

Curious 09-08-2007 09:51 AM

:hug:

barbara, you handled yourself well. took as much as you could. followed the steps on reporting.

the outcome at this moment may not seem like the one you wanted. i bet they will be on their toes. they know they screwed up and will be watched.

you have so much to deal with right now. just sending you lots of love and hugs. :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

befuddled2 09-09-2007 09:14 AM

Thank you Curious,

I'm sleeping mostly now since yesterday. Slept from 6 last night till 9 this morning. It was a good escape.

befuddled2