NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD and CRPS) (https://www.neurotalk.org/reflex-sympathetic-dystrophy-rsd-and-crps-/)
-   -   Avatars (https://www.neurotalk.org/reflex-sympathetic-dystrophy-rsd-and-crps-/6816-avatars.html)

ATallOne 11-20-2006 02:42 PM

Hey - For anyone who remembers the ole BrainTalk Community. Have you noticed that more of us here are using Avatars than on the old site? I think it is great. Wether it is a pic of ourselves, a favorite pet or what have you, it is a representation of what we love, who we are, etc. I think it is great. Lets encourage more folks to add a Avatar. I have an idea. Lets be the first forum to completely have every memmer use a Avatar. Or close to it anyway. Of course we cannot force anyone to use one.

That wouldn't be right. But maybe if they see more and more folks using them they will jump on board. If you all need one of my BEAUTIFUL SELF PICS I WILL BE HAPPY TO SHARE! :D :D

Sit Up Straight! Look Into The Camera! Chin Up! Smile! :)

Mark :)

LisaM 11-20-2006 03:04 PM

That would be great....except i don't think we have any "memmers" :p :D :)

frogga 11-20-2006 03:46 PM

think i managed it! ! !

a great photo of me - 21st!!

rosiexx

frogga 11-20-2006 04:10 PM

lol meant - on my 21st...

Joselita 11-20-2006 07:25 PM

Memmer reporting in....lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by LisaM (Post 40551)
That would be great....except i don't think we have any "memmers" :p :D :)

Welp...I certainly am a memmer. ;)

Mark...I must admit, I had my cactus on the old site...but, to be honest..I can't remember a) where I got it, and (b) where I stored it to get it up and running as my avatar thingy. :o

So, I have been trying to think of something...ummm...*unique*. Yeah..that's the ticket! :D Uniquely Jose, to be my avatar. LOL

Now, what that is exactly.....well...I am not entirely sure. ;) I'll let you know when I find it! LOLOLSnort! (oops! Drat! I thought I had gotten over that...uh...little problem. Hmmmm. lol-ing very carefully).

BTW..I really like this look of yours you got going on now..:eek: Hubba Hubba! ;)

(((BIG HUGS!!)))
Jose :p

Debby 11-20-2006 07:32 PM

*sniff* wiping eyes........

Well I have been trying off 'n on for several days to upload a pic & well it keeps telling me my upload faild. :( .......& well I am frustrated. I don't why *wiping eyes again* I am gettn so confu-sed :confused: :confused: I wanna just sit right down & cry...............Big Girls DOOooooooo cry *singing* big girls do cry..........

DebbyV

EDIT:
OH OH OH BIG GIRLS DOOOOoooooo SMILE........ I got it up......errrrrrrr ahhhhhhhh LOLOL the pic I mean I got it up & on the board...............ROFLPMP

ps this is last spring with my guys left to right Romyn, Silas & Logan..........
the big girl is ............. ME

Curious 11-20-2006 07:50 PM

Attachment 357

wonderful pictures!!

buckwheat 11-20-2006 07:58 PM

Just Updating

coachV 11-20-2006 07:58 PM

debbyV

wow, i'm mind boggled -- tho i admit to being easily boggled.....in my brain, you've always been an angie-dickinsin-type blond......which proves, tho i'm not sure it NEEDED proving, that my brain is probably not a safe place......where?...how?......why?.....did i have that image?

kids look so cute!......i'm glad u got the pic up!

liz, the mind-boggled

Curious 11-20-2006 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buckwheat (Post 40710)
Hi,
I have no clue how to put my picture on. If someone is up for it could they explain how to do it. Hugs, Roz

hi roz

i'll try and help.

you go to your User CP located at the top right.
click on edit avatar.
you can upload a picture from your computer or one from a web site. ( i can try and help you find one , if you don't have one)

Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 80 by 80 pixels or 19.5 KB (whichever is smaller).

after you have uploaded, ckick the "save changes " button.