NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD and CRPS) (https://www.neurotalk.org/reflex-sympathetic-dystrophy-rsd-and-crps-/)
-   -   In So Much Pain Tonight (https://www.neurotalk.org/reflex-sympathetic-dystrophy-rsd-and-crps-/243575-pain-tonight.html)

RSD ME 01-01-2017 09:07 PM

In So Much Pain Tonight

I was managing my rsd pain fairly well this morning but I'm in so much pain tonight. Every bone in my body hurts so much and nothing is helping. It's so bad that I feel like I am going to throw up. I am so tired of this pain. Six years so far and still no sign of relief from this horrific disease. I am very weary. Sorry to be such a downer on New Years Day. I just needed to vent a little. Hope everyone else is having a low pain day today. :(

newyorkmets 01-02-2017 12:05 AM

You were the first on the forum to wish us all a happy new year! You're not being negative, just acknowledging what we all feel from time to time. The point of a forum is to have support when it happens so rant however much you want. We're here to hear it and will do it alongside you. I'm sorry I don't know each of the specifics of your story but 6 years is a long time, but not a lifetime. I've only had it for 3 years and can only imagine what you're going through. Stay strong for everyone and don't give up hope. There will be a day when you're closer to being pain free and it might just be 2017!!

catra121 01-02-2017 02:05 PM

Hugs. SO sorry to hear that you are struggling and hope that you are feeling better this morning.

Littlepaw 01-02-2017 06:33 PM

RSD me,

I am sorry you had a rough night. It's so hard when you can't get comfortable to rest. We all know how tiresome being in pain is. I hope you always feel that you can come here for virtual hugs and understanding.

Hope you're feeling better today. I'm sending hugs and healing love, :hug:

bluesfan 01-03-2017 02:55 PM

RSD ME

Hope you're feeling a little better today - I know how days, or worse still - nights, of pain keeping you awake can just sap every ounce of energy from your body. I find if I have several bad nights in a row I become pretty dysfunctional so occasionally I will take a sleeping pill to try and get a few hours of restorative sleep. I don't like the side effects (bad after-taste and they're addictive) but one every now and then is useful. Maybe this is something you could discuss with your doctor if you don't already have them and if you can tolerate them.

Take care :hug:

CRPSbe 01-03-2017 05:24 PM

I'm sorry to hear that! *hugs*

Feel better soon! :)

RSD ME 01-04-2017 12:18 PM

Thanks everyone for your kind words and caring support. I am feeling a little better today. I will talk to my dr about sleeping pills bluesfan. Thanks for suggesting that to me. I hope you all have a pain free as possible day today. Hugs to all.

zinnia 01-05-2017 04:25 PM

I hope you are feeling a little better today RSD ME . I understand how the constant pain can wear us down. It does help to share with those who understand. It is a good feeling knowing we are not alone in this struggle.
Take care,
zinnia

Shay08 01-06-2017 08:14 AM

Hope the rest of 2017 is better for you than the first day. At least cherish those good days and hopefully the bad ones will be few and far between. Sending good thoughts your way.

Shay