NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Spinal Disorders & Back Pain (https://www.neurotalk.org/spinal-disorders-and-back-pain/)
-   -   I,m back after 10 years (https://www.neurotalk.org/spinal-disorders-and-back-pain/136447-10.html)

WTR Nymph 10-29-2010 10:41 AM

I,m back after 10 years

Hello All, I certainly hope there are some success stories out there! I just had my third pain pump removed. I drag a black bag around with me and have done so for the past 4 months. PICC line w/Oxacillin. Apparently my body did not want the pump as bad as I did. Anyone out there with hospital aquired in fections or pain pump problems?. Your comments would be greatly appreciated. It's great to be back. Is Frost still around?

Twinkletoes 10-29-2010 11:35 AM

WB, Nymph! I haven't seen anyone named Frost around here, but there are lots of nice folks, so I hope you get some good comments on your post.

Sorry, but its nearly Halloween and I got some pretty funny visuals when you mentioned dragging a "black bag" around with you. :)

glenntaj 10-30-2010 06:47 AM

There may be a confusion--

--between here and Braintalk. It's certainly happened before.

Plus, Neurotalk hasn't been in existence for 10 years (yet).

Leesa 11-03-2010 12:02 PM

Hi ~ Frost just posted on Braintalk a while back, and he's doing "ok." he doesn't stop in regularly ~ we seldom see him. Same with Hellbound Troll - we seldom see him either. Lots of old timers stop in once in a blue moon, but don't stay.

When the forum 'broke' people went elsewhere and have never come back. Don't have a clue where everyone went. :( I can't believe they all healed up! :confused:

Wish they'd stop in SOMEplace and say HI. Peace, Lee

WTR Nymph 11-04-2010 05:28 PM

Thanks for the info!

Hi Leesa, Thank you for the info on Frost! Thanks for reading my post. I've been busy today, I'm still on a PICC line after four months of treatment. I'll be over at SCS and implants if you want to chat further. Thanks again WTR NYmph

WTR Nymph 11-28-2010 08:56 PM

Thanks to all those who reponded!

Wello All, I'm OK, just little off base, My temp is peaking, my typing is getting pretty sloppy too! I'm not going to crash! Everytime, tried to E-mail a gift. I't did not get it. More money for me. I had a 20ft Victorian Palm in the Formal living room now looks like iIT as if some one took a machete to it .Prior to all these Thanx activities. That three yr. old who still do-do's in his pant's needs to learn some repect. Heck I raised my two on cloth dipers in the ninieties. Any Mommy will only eat organic food. You know, there has been a grouse in the barn for the past several days, I'm quite positive he's organic. MMM sounda like Xmas dinner to me for thse nut's oid's. What cracks me up is weight less than some screaming im off to FL. ST. /Cloud FL that is where ther are some people wih the real sense or reading my frustrations, WTR Nymoh