NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD and CRPS) (https://www.neurotalk.org/reflex-sympathetic-dystrophy-rsd-and-crps-/)
-   -   MJ and one more blow for us... (https://www.neurotalk.org/reflex-sympathetic-dystrophy-rsd-and-crps-/92847-mj-blow.html)

wildberry2277 07-09-2009 07:40 PM

MJ and one more blow for us...

Ok i dont know why i am irratated but i am... I think it is really irrattaing that Michael Jackson was using all these perscreption drugs with out an alged reason... I just feel like its one more blow for people like us that really need the meds.. I am not going to go on along tangent about it but i just had to say something about it.. I am sure after it is all said and done it will for sure affect those of u living in california... Dr. will be even less willing to help us... UGh sorry... Just annoyed...

dennyfan 07-09-2009 08:47 PM

Wildberry, You are just saying what I am sure mnay are thinking. You are certainly saying what I was thinking but in a much kinder way I asure you. I am ticked. This is not what we needed at all. This is a bad deal. I really hope that they hang the doctor & dont blame the drugs. You know what I mean. Rant all you need to I have had my rant here at home.
Hugs, Denny

Jomar 07-09-2009 11:24 PM

Excessive money corrupts too.
You have enough money and somebody will get you what you want...:(:(:(

bobber 07-10-2009 12:37 AM

When i was living on the edge and had money,,i knew where to get it anytime,,money can destroy as well as help,,ive had many addictions that ive fought off,,im clean of my percocet for 6 days now,,,yeah it sucks,but i noticed that when my tolerance level grows on any drug even booze,,,it takes more drug to get rid of the same amount of pain,,,,,,M.J had money and resources and after all his surgeries,it easy to get hooked and then want something mnore powerful,,ive been there,,,,but i really think the focus is gonna be on his dr;s from what im hereing,,,if you have decent health care and you and your dr get along,,there shoulndnt be a problem,,,but i do know that when you detox off meds like oxy which ive done several times,it brutal,,,,,,,,,good luck group,,,i think you all will be ok,,my faith is in the Lord,,,,,bobber P.S remember M.J was a celeberty,,and his addiction was better than 10 yrs,,he was bald and had collapsed veins from shotting that many years,,he is a big fish for the media,,,,i just hope that he was in christ b4 he died,,we all have our sins to fight,,as GOD told cain in genesis 4:7 "" sin is crouching at your door and desires to have you,but you must master it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, my prayers go out for us all,,,bobber

lostmary 07-10-2009 09:26 AM

I agree about MJ. I just hope it doesn't make it harder for those of us that really need the meds to get them. I'm waiting for the day when I get something other then some pain relief from my meds. I don't understand why people want drugs. They really don't do anything so far as a high goes. (ok cymbalta does make ones mood a tab better).

Mary

dreambeliever128 07-10-2009 08:15 PM

Hi,

He had a lot of injuries and surgeries and now they are saying he had Lupus.

I do think they will blame the Drs. that gave in to his demands due to money. It's one thing to give him the meds for what he is dealing with but to give him too many or the ones he asked for that he shouldn't have got is another. I don't think it will effect people that need it too much, I just think it will make the Drs. think twice about handing it out like candy if these are handled by the law.

Ada