NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Weight Loss & Healthy Living (https://www.neurotalk.org/weight-loss-and-healthy-living/)
-   -   Friday Morning~March14-2008 (https://www.neurotalk.org/weight-loss-and-healthy-living/41273-friday-morning-march14-2008-a.html)

Fancylady_2006 03-14-2008 07:25 AM

Friday Morning~March14-2008

Hello everyone, I have been up a while but trying to do a zillion things before going to work for Vista Care. They are trying to put another patient on me but I have told them not now, maybe later. Have to work tomorrow afternoon too. Have to be home some get my own stuff done. I'm washing now. Have ran out of uniforms.

Well hows everybody doing on their "D" word? I am the same. I'll have to workout more I guess. I am not eating much now, ying on the plan. Had ceriel and skim milk for breakfast agan. Don't plan on having anything but water till supper, if I can make it.
Hugs,
Billie:winky:

Alffe 03-14-2008 10:23 AM

Well I finally got on the treadmill but can only handle ten min. segments. I've decided that I hate turkey bacon enough to stop eating it! :p

On a positive note, I am going to the mall for new slacks...a smaller size I think. :D

bizi 03-14-2008 07:05 PM

yippie alffe!!!!!
good for you!
jsut finished supper....am hungry...it is all mental I know after dinner I should not be hungry.
am going to have a small bag of popcorn with our movie tonight.
hubby and I are going to walk run a bit.
I ran last night 1 block and it about killed me.:eek:
wish me luck!
bizi

Curious 03-14-2008 07:11 PM

:eek: i forgot to check in. :o

but i did awesome today.

grandmonkey had his easter party and egg hunt. healthy snacks in class. lots of fresh vegies and ranch to dip. the kids loved it.

i ate no candy!!

hey skinny butt alffe...did you go down a size?

wow ms bizi...you are motivating me to speed up my walking.

:hug: you go girl! billie you are wonderful. just watch that blood sugar with not eating ok? don't make me worry. :wink:

where is everyone else? :grouphug:

Fancylady_2006 03-14-2008 07:36 PM

curious, my blood sugar was 112 tonight. Thats good. I did go without any lunch or snacks today and don't plan to have any tonight. Eat a South Beach for supper, a TV dinner, that is) I want to lose more so bad and it's not easy gals. I haven't had time to exercise today, but will try the treadmill out just as soon as I finish this. I have went down one size also. Need a lot more tho.
Gaye, you come in here or I will get mad at you. lol:hug:
Billie:)

froglady 03-14-2008 07:37 PM

:grouphug:

Curious 03-14-2008 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fancylady_2006 (Post 237126)
curious, my blood sugar was 112 tonight. Thats good. I did go without any lunch or snacks today and don't plan to have any tonight. Eat a South Beach for supper, a TV dinner, that is) I want to lose more so bad and it's not easy gals. I haven't had time to exercise today, but will try the treadmill out just as soon as I finish this. I have went down one size also. Need a lot more tho.
Gaye, you come in here or I will get mad at you. lol:hug:
Billie:)

way to go billie! with numbers like that...the pounds will keep coming off.

i had the south beach wraps for lunch. easy...filling and nutritious.

me thinks i saw frog. :D

dorrie 03-14-2008 09:11 PM

Hello everyone... better late than never!! Had a couple bad days and forgot my meds today as well...sugars get crazy then!:(Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

Fancylady_2006 03-14-2008 10:24 PM

Thanks for coming in Dorrie. Please take your meds. Why don't you try taking Cinnamon to bring sugar down. It works for me. You can get it at Walmart but ask your Dr. first.
Billie:winky:

watsonsh 03-15-2008 12:22 AM

Hi ladies sorry I am checking in so late.

But get this something must be working because this morning a guy hit on me in the elevator.

I was behind him driving into our work garage and he parked near me. I was on the elevator first and he got on and then asked me about my car. I replied and then he kept talking and when his floor came...he held the door open and kept talking...about nothing really. :eek:

So I asked a guy co worker and he said yep sure sounds like he was hitting on ya.

Hehehehe I told hubby tonight and he got all jealous that I told him some guy hit on me and made me feel pretty. :D:D:D