NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   New Member Introductions (https://www.neurotalk.org/new-member-introductions/)
-   -   Another Newbie from MSW (https://www.neurotalk.org/new-member-introductions/36677-newbie-msw.html)

Annelee 01-21-2008 08:21 AM

Another Newbie from MSW

Howdy, Everyone!

Happy to have been forwarded this site and even happier to recognize so many names. I have RRMS. DX August 2004. Main issues: Cognitive that affect my executive functions, eye-hand coordination, spelling and memory. Also fatigue, visual problems.

I am a grad student at UW-Milwaukee in German and Linguistics. 2 seminars to go! Undergrad in Int'l Bus, then an Elem. Teaching Cred. and now would like to teach German.

Calif. native, northern CA, Living in Wi for 13 yrs with a wonderfully patient (?) husband and two kitties, Herman and Stewart. Our home, that need so much remodeling sits on almost an acre with loads of trees and a big garden. Love to make jam and bake German desserts.

Blessed with understanding family and friends and so much more.

Really excited to be here. Hope to learn, grow and make new friends.

Have a great Day!

Anne, the parrothead (lite):winky:

Snoopy 01-21-2008 08:27 AM

:Wave-Hello: Hi Annelee and :welcome_sign:to NeuroTalk

Kitty 01-21-2008 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Annelee (Post 190538)
Howdy, Everyone!

Happy to have been forwarded this site and even happier to recognize so many names. I have RRMS. DX August 2004. Main issues: Cognitive that affect my executive functions, eye-hand coordination, spelling and memory. Also fatigue, visual problems.

I am a grad student at UW-Milwaukee in German and Linguistics. 2 seminars to go! Undergrad in Int'l Bus, then an Elem. Teaching Cred. and now would like to teach German.

Calif. native, northern CA, Living in Wi for 13 yrs with a wonderfully patient (?) husband and two kitties, Herman and Stewart. Our home, that need so much remodeling sits on almost an acre with loads of trees and a big garden. Love to make jam and bake German desserts.

Blessed with understanding family and friends and so much more.

Really excited to be here. Hope to learn, grow and make new friends.

Have a great Day!

Anne, the parrothead (lite):winky:

Hi Anne!

I'm so glad you found this place, too! It's so nice to see so many familiar faces here.

AND...they have so many more smilies and icons to choose from!!! I know, doesn't take much to excite me!!! :rolleyes:

Kelly

kgraff 01-21-2008 09:32 AM

UW-M folks

Hello Anne,

I worked at UW-Milwaukee in the Geology Department then moved to the Computer Services, which became I&MT. I moved from Milwaukee in 2005, but still miss it -- a great place on a great lake!

Kathy

FlyFishin Momma 01-21-2008 09:34 AM

WWooooo HHOoooo you found us too..............

Welcome to NT......its so great to see some of the old groupies joining in.........
Feels like home already huh?

Hugs,
Kay

ania 01-21-2008 09:41 AM

Hi all....nice to see you!

jprinz99 01-21-2008 09:47 AM

Hi Anne-

I see you found this place along with the rest of us.Kind of like Old Home week:hug:

jane

ania 01-21-2008 09:49 AM

Hi all, nice to see your smiling faces. :)

CayoKay 01-21-2008 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Annelee (Post 190538)
Howdy, Everyone!

howdy back atcha!

guess we got tired of wastin' away in MSworldville?

:wink: :wink: :wink:

sassy 01-21-2008 10:07 AM

Welcome Annelee