NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Weight Loss & Healthy Living (https://www.neurotalk.org/weight-loss-and-healthy-living/)
-   -   Sunday sunday 3/9 (https://www.neurotalk.org/weight-loss-and-healthy-living/40856-sunday-sunday-3-9-a.html)

bizi 03-09-2008 11:27 AM

Sunday sunday 3/9

Boy don't like the time change....
good morning everyone.
Hope that you can have a good day.
Nancy how is your pain mangement going?
Shelley, are you doing the south beach diet?
I just met some vegans last night...they don't eat any meat or meat by products, eggs or milk dairy etc.
Wow!
I can't imagine doing that.
they are both thin....
bizi

Curious 03-09-2008 12:11 PM

:grouphug:

busy busy here. eating good. trying to get some exercise today.

Fancylady_2006 03-09-2008 12:26 PM

Wanting to get something done, but cooking for pastors family while they are at a play at our school. I just live a half a block from it, & wish I could go to.

Still got computer problems on the main one. I am going to call tomorrow and see how long it will take to fix it. Ugh, I hate to have problems with it.

I baked last night and I can't have any. I hope it is good for I am rusty when it comes to cooking anymore. I only had ceriel this morning with skimed milk. Don't think I will eat anymore till company comes. Hope you all are feeling good today! Kinda cold here, but the sun is shinning.
Billie:)
Billie

dorrie 03-09-2008 02:30 PM

Hey Everyone!! Today is a weird one. The baby never got out of her crib untill 10 am!! The time change is making the day feel odd. I only hope that she is not up 1/2 the night!! I was good this morning...had oatmeal with peaches for breakfast...yummy!! I am bored now though and may scoot out to Walmart...better eat lunch first, otherwise Walmarts munchie section may be screamin' my name!!!!!:D

watsonsh 03-09-2008 03:08 PM

Feeling much better today! last night hubby said you look skinnier.

Maybe that SB diet is working some. :p

Alffe 03-09-2008 03:22 PM

what a guy Mr.Shelley! Music to a dieters ears!!:hug:

Fancylady_2006 03-09-2008 03:33 PM

Amen to that! Great news Shelley! I have finally lost 1 more pound, so I can't eat much tonight. I am ready except for vegies. Have a great day everyone.

watsonsh 03-09-2008 03:35 PM

Great Billie! Did you do the incline on your treadmill?

Thanks Alffe....and here I was thinking whats he buttering me up for now? New sneakers? More UM football gear?

bizi 03-09-2008 05:28 PM

WEll we actually looked at treadmills today....
THey are more expensive than I realized....hubby is very tall so we would have to get one with an extended platform....
Have to really think about this.
Had bland tomato slices instead of hashbrowns with breakfast...
keep up the great work ladies!
bizi
remember one pound equals 4 sticks of butter!:eek:

Abbie 03-09-2008 05:50 PM

WOW...

wish I had the WILLPOWER that you ladies do....

right now I've been craving JUNK!!! even choccy and I hate choccy!!!!

I don't know why?!?!

I'm gonna keep reading this thread and hopefully something will knock me out of this junk mode....

:o
Abbie