NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Survivors of Suicide (https://www.neurotalk.org/survivors-of-suicide/)
-   -   I hate this (https://www.neurotalk.org/survivors-of-suicide/172756-hate.html)

FeelinGoofy 07-05-2012 09:59 PM

I hate this

sorry totally" breaking" the rules by deleting what i wrote..... not doing so hot right now....

Addy 07-05-2012 10:58 PM

naw... there's no rule like that, is there?!! and even if there was... who cares...

you just do what you need to do to take care of yourself dear (((Goofy-sis)))).... :hug:

Seeing your happy singing pictures on Facebook makes me grateful that you have music in your life... it is your constant... it is your faith... :grouphug:

Can you up your meds, Goofy? Do you think that would help? huge hugs... wish I had words that would help. :(:(

Alffe 07-06-2012 07:22 AM

Rules? Weren't they made to be broken? *grin Hugs to you dear friend. I so wish it would lessen for you. :grouphug:

And like Addy, I love your fb pictures and love the fact that you love your job....it shows!! :hug::hug::hug:

FeelinGoofy 07-06-2012 07:56 AM

just gonna say that my psychologist has confirmed something that i've suspected for a couple of years. i do love my job and i love those residents so very much.... but my job is part of my problem. love you guys {{{HUG}}}

Addy 07-06-2012 12:37 PM

(((Goofy)))... it takes a huge amount of energy to "talk" about "it"... just rest assured that even without words, those that know and love you are here to hold you up.

When I view your happy singing photos... I see that you give so much of yourself and your gifts to others... and I recognized and thought that you suffer great loss regularly... you surround yourself with love, and are continually losing it :(

Life's cycling around you... your birds are flying from the nest... your mother has gone to heaven...

I am here to validate your depression, dear friend. :hug:

I wrote this on Facebook today:
Quote:

Today's inspiration from "The Book of Awakening":
♥ Sit quietly and bring to mind the situation of a friend or loved one that you would like to change.
♥ Breathe deeply and accept that you cannot live their life for them.
♥ Instead, exhale slowly and be with your heart's knowledge of what it means to love this person.
♥ Exhale cleanly and release your want to fix their pain.
♥ Inhale cleanly and simply hold them, pain and all, in your center.
... Mark Nepo
I thought of you when I read this today! and I thought of my Grand-Addy, who is only just beginning her life ... and who talks of loss and asks questions.

:grouphug:

Alffe 07-06-2012 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FeelinGoofy (Post 894888)
just gonna say that my psychologist has confirmed something that i've suspected for a couple of years. i do love my job and i love those residents so very much.... but my job is part of my problem. love you guys {{{HUG}}}

I've always heard that we are the total of our experiences...not sure who said that but it does make sense. You got me thinking Goofy (well, I think "goofy" these days anyway) but I did like this...

http://sandra-e.wrytestuff.com/swa436715.htm

And please listen to Addy...we are here for you. :grouphug:

"Have a wonderful life just being you"....easier said than done at times.

FeelinGoofy 07-06-2012 07:12 PM

guess i might as well tell you and i've suspected this for some time now, but Jimi said he felt like i have 2 probably 3 very distinct "other"personalities..... this is so hard for me to wrap my head around... we'll see if i leave this, "this" time

Alffe 07-06-2012 08:59 PM

I am no professional...never went to college for a semester...but I know love when I see it and I know that Jimi has helped you before, knows you well, and if you are comfortable with his diagnosis, so am I. :hug: I can only image trying to get your mind around this "news". :hug:

FeelinGoofy 07-06-2012 11:29 PM

its so unlike the other people i've met who have other personalities.... its a VERY mild case of DID and should be easy to resolve, but man.... it sure does explain the last 2 years of my life.....

Addy 07-07-2012 12:16 AM

Yes, what Alffee said!!! (((Goofy)))) ... it IS a relief to have an "explanation"... and I've got the faith to know you will work on resolving this! :hug: