NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Peripheral Neuropathy (https://www.neurotalk.org/peripheral-neuropathy/)
-   -   CYA folks! (https://www.neurotalk.org/peripheral-neuropathy/26451-cya-folks.html)

BEGLET 08-22-2007 12:02 AM

CYA folks!

Just wanted to thank you guys for the support over the years.... ciircumstaces have come up that are going to keep me from posting indefinatey - but wish you all the best and pain free days...

B good!;)

Silverlady 08-22-2007 07:35 AM

Don't do this!

Karen,
Don't do this. These folks are some of your best support and help. Let them have an opportunity to help you in whatever way they can.

Billye

MelodyL 08-22-2007 08:39 AM

Just sending you hugs.

Hope things work out, and please do continue to post if you can.

Love, Melody

SeamsLikeStitches 08-22-2007 08:40 AM

I'm sorry that you have to leave so suddenly

I'm not sure if it's personal or what, but we will definitely miss you. Your help and support here have been incredible. You are definitely one of the most helpful of the group. Know that to me, you have been a great source of emotional strength. Thank you for all you have done.
Terri

rose 08-22-2007 01:29 PM

I'm sorry too, and hope you will be able to return to us.

rose

Yorkiemom 08-22-2007 03:02 PM

Nooooo.... Karen, don't leave us....

Much love,
Cathie

Adastra 08-22-2007 03:54 PM

Karen, whatever the problem please don't leave us after all we have in common here. This forum can't afford to lose such a cherished member.

If you can't tell us the exact problem then please keep posting - we need you.

Take care and please rethink your decision

Tony :hug:

LizaJane 08-22-2007 04:18 PM

No

Karen,

There is still a lot of life to live. Please stay around.

LJ

BEGLET 08-22-2007 06:40 PM

Peer Pressure....

I'm still here - I appreciate the concern and the PM's - and I am trying to hold it together.... my private disability review is going NOT WELL - fueled by a very grumpy doctor yesterday who decided he would end his bad day by making mine one... it worked..... his comments will get me immediately cancelled unless he amends them - and since they arent even true - he should - but actually making it happen is another thing.... if I cant get this resolved - I fear I will be out on the corner with my cat tied to my wheelchair and a cooler of Ensure..... in a very short period of time here......

So yea - I'm very stressed - and worried - and tired - but trying to pull it together for tomorrow whe I see my GP and ask if he can intervene on my behalf.... I also found an advocay group if he cant facilitate any action that may help.

So hanging in there for now:eek:

Aussie99 08-22-2007 06:41 PM

Kmeb...

I hope and pray that you are alright. I don't understand what has happened here??

For those that are in touch with Kmeb in America, can you please let us know if Kmeb is alright?

Kmeb if you are reading this message, can you please let us know what has happened? We all care about you very much, and I for one am extremely worried!