NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Peripheral Neuropathy (https://www.neurotalk.org/peripheral-neuropathy/)
-   -   desperate (https://www.neurotalk.org/peripheral-neuropathy/225236-desperate.html)

rykerjem 08-28-2015 03:39 PM

desperate

I took a lot of levaquin but my entire body stings with intense electricity like electrical raindrops. and most days to the point of screaming.. My entire body is like this. even face and head.. Then I found out I have morgellans on top of this.. I did not even knew it existed. I have tons of fibers coming out my body and stool.
I have heard of people having stinging but this has an INTENSE electrical component to it.. I cant wear clothes. I just pace and cry. They even tried IVIG on me and I reacted horribly.
Does ANYONE have this over entire body with such intensity you want to end it.. No one knows what is wrong with me.
I have searched the internet over and NO ONE Stings to this degree with the electrical conponents.. Feels like millions of bees on me all the time.. I am beginning to think I am electronically targeted which I did not know existed but I guess it does.. I am in torture , heart pounds but is fine on tests but feels so altered with an horrific anxiety through it.

Healthgirl 08-28-2015 04:32 PM

What medications have you tried so far?

rykerjem 08-28-2015 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Healthgirl (Post 1166620)
What medications have you tried so far?

I have tried gabapentin, made me worse. cant take any opiods.. nor much of anything.. just I have never heard of electrical raindrops and all over intense electrical feeling and severe sharp stings in entire body and face..

canagirl 08-29-2015 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rykerjem (Post 1166592)
I took a lot of levaquin but my entire body stings with intense electricity like electrical raindrops. and most days to the point of screaming.. My entire body is like this. even face and head.. Then I found out I have morgellans on top of this.. I did not even knew it existed. I have tons of fibers coming out my body and stool.
I have heard of people having stinging but this has an INTENSE electrical component to it.. I cant wear clothes. I just pace and cry. They even tried IVIG on me and I reacted horribly.
Does ANYONE have this over entire body with such intensity you want to end it.. No one knows what is wrong with me.
I have searched the internet over and NO ONE Stings to this degree with the electrical conponents.. Feels like millions of bees on me all the time.. I am beginning to think I am electronically targeted which I did not know existed but I guess it does.. I am in torture , heart pounds but is fine on tests but feels so altered with an horrific anxiety through it.

I feel like that. Everything u said and with great intensity. U are not alone.

Neuroproblem 08-29-2015 04:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rykerjem (Post 1166592)

from my understanding morgellan is another word for DELUSIONAL PARASITOSIS, and its not recognized as a "disease". It was created by mary leito, who coined the name from 1656 essay, She wasnt a researcher or a doctor, and could not have made an official diagnosis, yet she claims it exists.

Your symptoms sounds more like neuropathy, from what we dont know , what test have you done?

kiwi33 08-29-2015 05:02 AM

Hi rykerjem

I agree with what Neuroproblem wrote, especially about Morgellons.

What clinical tests have your care team carried out?

The many knowledgeable and supportive members of NeuroTalk might be able to help you in understanding them.

All the best.

Jomar 08-29-2015 05:14 PM

Do you think the intense electric stinging is related to the possible Morgellans, or a totally different condition?

Does your home have any possible environmental issues?
Close high power lines, toxic air, radon anything ?

Any other symptoms or health issues?
Other meds?

caroline2 08-29-2015 05:22 PM

I have heard so many negative things about Levaquin.

http://www.webmd.com/drugs/2/drug-14...st-sideeffects

Enna70 08-29-2015 05:55 PM

I always described mine as cold stinging rain. Yours sounds more accurate. I am on low dose nalterxone. By no means does it take the symptoms away but it does not let the anxiety feelings get out of control. Hard to explain, cuz symptoms still exist but the ldn calms/stifles the screams:confused: Oh, I am diagnosed with CRPS2.

Jomar 08-29-2015 10:50 PM

I was wondering if something like RSD/CRPS also... relating to the stinging pain.

We do have an RSD/CRPS forum here if you want to read and compare symptoms there.. be sure to check the sticky threads-
http://neurotalk.psychcentral.com/forum21.html