NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Bipolar Disorder (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/)
-   -   zoloft (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/223699-zoloft.html)

mymorgy 07-28-2015 08:03 AM

zoloft

i don't feel any different with the 100 mg of zoloft. I don't know how long it would take if i were to feel the difference. I was up from 75. I am still worrying a lot about a lot of different things but the worrying doesn't last as long. I wonder if he is going to raise the dosage next month. I am still depressed but i don't know how much that is the result of my problems.
I remember why i am terrified to go to doctors( I need an eye appointment)..it is from when i had my explosion and it was torture to be in the burn unit. they didn't even give me pain killers or wash my burnt hair for a few days.
bobby

Mari 07-28-2015 10:58 AM

Bobby,
That sort of thing would be hard to get over -- both the event and how you were treated afterwards,

I think that the Zoloft increase needs some time.
And I think that the pdoc will increase it again if you say that you need it.

M

Dmom3005 07-28-2015 11:56 AM

Bobbi

Sorry for the treatment after the burns. Hope you can get in to the
eye doctor soon. So the worry wont be there as much.

Donna :hug::grouphug:

bizi 07-28-2015 09:33 PM

(((((HUGS)))))):hug::hug::hug:
bizi

kiwi33 07-28-2015 10:11 PM

Bobby, I have never been on Zoloft so have nothing to share directly.

However, my experience with ADs is that matching the "right" one to the "right" person is often a matter of trial and error.

Also, they can take a while (a month or more) to kick in fully.

I suggest that you wait and see - if after a month or so you decide that Zoloft is not helping you then having a chat with your pdoc about trying something else with a different pharmacology is an idea.

All the best.

mymorgy 08-05-2015 07:37 AM

I didn't take zoloft in the morning last night but took it at night. I slept a lot.On the net there were so many reports of it causing insomnia. so far so good.
bobby

Mari 08-06-2015 06:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mymorgy (Post 1160241)
I didn't take zoloft in the morning last night but took it at night. I slept a lot.On the net there were so many reports of it causing insomnia. so far so good.
bobby

That is good news.

M

mymorgy 08-06-2015 07:39 AM

last night my sleep was horrid but i also had a lot on my mind.
bobby

bizi 08-10-2015 07:52 PM

sorry for the horrid sleep.
Hoping that you are now sleeping better.
((((HUGS)))))
bizi

mymorgy 08-11-2015 10:05 AM

i seem to be always tired now. I don't know if it is the zoloft or not. today i am so depressed. the depression had gotten better. I have an eye doctor appt today and i always worry about the results. it is also dingy outside.
bobby