NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Multiple Sclerosis (https://www.neurotalk.org/multiple-sclerosis/)
-   -   Christmas grams join in. (https://www.neurotalk.org/multiple-sclerosis/62722-christmas-grams-join.html)

PatriciaQ 12-04-2008 08:35 AM

Christmas grams join in.

sry, didn`t mean, to deleted it, on everyone, altho u have (taffy) to thank,weve talked , and, iv decide, to put it back up *s*.

ok.

a christmas gram is a picture i would design myself, of, a family-pet-friends- pic, u gotta have, the pics tho, if u just want a plan old kinda christmas pic i design, thats fine as well, i would be able to add poems-sayings-messages, anything u want, also, id need, the username, a idea, of what u think, there like , i would be, the host, u would come to me, and, i would do, all the trimings which means all the doing like sending it designing it everything

im actully excited about doing it altho i dunno if anyone will join in on the fun please do tho.

i know i started late, altho, it just came to me today sry everyone.

deadline, for, request (tuesday dec 16 midnight).

merry x-mas everyone have a blast join in.

Gazelle 12-04-2008 04:53 PM

Cinderbrat, I didn't even get to SEE your post, probably because I was at work today and I didn't really look at the board too much yesterday.

Blessings2You 12-04-2008 06:04 PM

What did I miss??

Taffy 12-04-2008 08:25 PM

Aw come on Brat...I just got home. What is a Christmas Gram? Can I eat it? Is it candy? I know! Is it something you send? Can it be something you eat and send?:D Come and tell it what it is......

tovaxin_lab_rat 12-04-2008 09:18 PM

maybe if you posted it in the stumble inn instead of ms forum it might get more interest!! give us a chance....:hug:

PatriciaQ 12-05-2008 12:03 AM

Reposted already.

Koala77 12-05-2008 12:34 AM

What a lovely idea Cinders, and how kind of you to offer to make these for others! :hug:

For my DH, I'd like to make a collage of photos of our much loved pets over the years. We lost a few to cancer, but all the rest passed away due to old age. There's never a special time go by when we don't remember and talk about them.

I think he'd like that.

SandyC 12-05-2008 11:24 AM

What a wonderful idea and so nice of you to offer. :hug: I'd like to see some samples of what you do if you get a chance. With all the hustle and bustle of the holidays you amaze me.

PatriciaQ 12-05-2008 04:56 PM

forsure, as soon as i can, which should be, this weekend *s*.

PatriciaQ 12-05-2008 04:58 PM

koala, id adore, to do, something for (DH) ehh, my 1st request, im impressed :) anyways, just, send, the pics, my way, u wanna use, u can pm me, if u want.

thanks.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Koala77 (Post 419728)
What a lovely idea Cinders, and how kind of you to offer to make these for others! :hug:

For my DH, I'd like to make a collage of photos of our much loved pets over the years. We lost a few to cancer, but all the rest passed away due to old age. There's never a special time go by when we don't remember and talk about them.

I think he'd like that.