NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD and CRPS) (https://www.neurotalk.org/reflex-sympathetic-dystrophy-rsd-and-crps-/)
-   -   One's from Christmas Card List, Please Read (https://www.neurotalk.org/reflex-sympathetic-dystrophy-rsd-and-crps-/9574-ones-christmas-card-list-please-read.html)

jcherry 12-23-2006 10:00 AM

One's from Christmas Card List, Please Read

Has ANYONE received their card from me? I have not had any returned and wasn't sure if the postage would be sufficient. Claudia hasn't received hers, and she should have regardless of being in Florida. Please let me know if anyone has received theirs. As of yesterday there was not one returned to me so I was hoping they had all been delivered.

Thanks and Merry Christmas To All...

Love,
Janet

emilys gramma 12-23-2006 07:35 PM

it came`it came......

hi janet....i spoke too soon this morning....i received the card late this afternoon..thank you so much..........i love getting all these cards........so much fun.......i feel like a little kid, running to the mail box.........
i hope and pray that everyone has a 'pain tolerable' Christmas and a happy new year.....................

we are loving the warm weather here in florida....no michigan cold and snow...yipeeeeeee altho michigan has been unseasonably warm.......

allentgamer 12-23-2006 08:50 PM

yuppers

I sure did!

Thank you and everyone else!!

Merry Christmas!!

Lots of love
Allen

jcherry 12-27-2006 09:32 PM

I wonder if you are the only one that has received my card Claudia? Allen's had to be from the other Janet because his is the only one I got back, so I am resending him his RSD pins in a New Year Card..LOL

Did you like the RSD pins? I hope so.. I thought about sending them to the RSDA so they could sell them and use the money, because they director sent me a nice letter when he saw them several years ago.

I know as of today Ada had not received her card so I am wondering if anyone else did since no one has replied to let me know, but the two of you.

I hope you all are having a good evening..

Hugs,
Janet

moonstar 12-27-2006 09:58 PM

janet..i received your card and thank you so much...i love the pin it is already attached to my jacket with the rest of my pinwear... linda

gigglebabe 12-27-2006 11:40 PM

I got mine just fine Janet :icon_wink:

GalenaFaolan 12-28-2006 12:28 AM

Got mine fine a few days ago! Awesome pin, thank you. :D

jcherry 12-28-2006 10:59 AM

Well I am glad that some of you have received yours.

Ada, Please let me know when you get yours..

Allen, I am resending your only in a New Years card..LOL I am so sorry that yours for some reason came back. That I don't understand.

I hope you all have a great New Year..

Love,
Janet

Barb2406 12-28-2006 09:28 PM

;) Janet,

Thank you I also received my card and the pins are great. You are very thoughtful.

gigglebabe 12-29-2006 07:49 PM

Glad you guys liked the pins....

A long time ago (now it seems) We had our own RSD website, and a guy from the ole forum designed the site and we had our pics and our own stories up, it was extremely nice, some of you may remember that.

Well, I contacted a man in California about those pins Janet sent you all, we picked Blue and Purple, because that was the colors on our website, also because our skin changes to all different colors, these included with the RSD.

He sent me some sample pins, and Janet and I loved them, so we are very happy that you all are enjoying those pins.

Love

Debbie