NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Sanctuary for Spiritual Support (https://www.neurotalk.org/sanctuary-for-spiritual-support/)
-   -   kathym how are you? (https://www.neurotalk.org/sanctuary-for-spiritual-support/31233-kathym.html)

clouds z 10-31-2007 01:31 PM

kathym how are you?

i see you havent posted since oct 3

Chemar 10-31-2007 04:46 PM

thanks for asking this clouds, as I have had kathym in my thoughts too

hope you are doing ok Kathy :hug:
prayers lifted for ya
God Bless
Cheri

Alffe 10-31-2007 04:51 PM

Where are you these days? :hug:

Curious 10-31-2007 05:41 PM

:hug:

miss you kathy. come out and play. :D

Chemar 11-01-2007 08:34 PM

has anyone heard from Kathy?

Kathy I sure do hope that you and hubby and son are doing ok:grouphug:

Doody 11-02-2007 08:41 AM

(((Kathy))) Where are you? :heartthrob:

KathyM 11-03-2007 09:26 AM

Thanks for thinking of me Clouds (and everyone else). :) I've been quiet because I'm so tired of being sick, and I'm not looking forward to being cold and cooped up in this house until spring. Then again, I dread the spring season because that will be when my son goes overseas. He'll get a week at home with us over Christmas. All I can say is it BETTER NOT be the last time I see my son! How I wish I could return to that day three years ago and say to him "Don't go - we'll find another way for you to go to college."

My husband took me out to dinner at Pappadeaux for our anniversary (Oct 12). We decided to splurge and order the most expensive meals. I had lobster, and he had mahi mahi. We were finishing up our meal when the woman next to us started screaming "Call 911 - My husband is choking!" :eek:

At that moment the man passed out on the table, so my husband jumped up and gave him the Heimlich maneuver. The food came out, and the man regained consciousness. The woman told me he has a problem with low blood pressure. He choked on his food while he was passing out. I didn't tell her I have the same problem, but fainting during a meal never occurred to me :eek: - small and careful bites from now on. :o

After the paramedics took him away, the waitress came up to us and said "Your meal has already been paid for." :hug: That was a very nice, thoughtful and expensive gesture on their part.

How have you been? Anything exciting happening in your life?

Chemar 11-03-2007 10:48 AM

there she is :hug:

wow Kathy how good that your husband could be a hero for that man. and how wonderful that they showed their appreciation in such a practical way :)

I pray your son will be safe and that maybe things will change and he wont have to go.
praying always for you too ((((Kathy))))
so glad you checked in
we luv ya
:grouphug:

Alffe 11-03-2007 02:56 PM

So glad to see your post KathyM! Nothing that exciting ever happens in my life! :D I pray that your son won't have to go to Iraq...I pray that all the sons will come home by spring. :hug:

We live in a gloomy part of the states...seldom see the sun in the winter months and it's hard not to get depressed.

Happy Anniversary and what did you have for dinner (besides the rescue mission)! ?

clouds z 11-03-2007 07:47 PM

hello nice to see you
stromcloudfire is posting in chitchat forum on brain talk

i cut back on coffee and feel better i guess

i drink tea