NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Bipolar Disorder (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/)
-   -   Discouraged,overwhelmed,and tired (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/133753-discouraged-overwhelmed-tired.html)

Brokenfriend 09-26-2010 06:55 PM

Discouraged,overwhelmed,and tired

There is a situation that developed suddenly. I don't want people to judge me. I feel a great sense of loss. I don't want to be awake. I don't know what to do about this circumstance. I am so tired. BF:hug::hug::hug:

bizi 09-26-2010 07:02 PM

Dear Steve,
I am sorry that something has happened to you.
we're not going to judge you....we all have our issues.
post what ever you want to/need to....
we will listen.
((((hugs))))
bizi

Dmom3005 09-26-2010 07:20 PM

Steve

Bizi is totally correct, we are here for each other. Now I just wish
my c on my computer was here for me.

Donna

Mari 09-26-2010 07:44 PM

Dear Friend, :hug: :hug: :hug:
I'm sorry about the loss.
It is good that you came here.

Mari

Brokenfriend 09-26-2010 07:44 PM

One of the ways that I try to feel better is to divert the bad thoughts,and throw myself into my hobbies. I have alot of antenna hardware on the roof above me. It took a great deal of work,and money. At the time that I put these antennas up for my Shortwave,VHF,and UHF hobbie,I had the money.

I think that the person who owns this house wants me to take them down. This goes for my back yard lights,and cameras. One of these cameras is like a window for me because I have a monitor attached to it,and I like to look at it. I don't feel so alone with that camera,and monitor.

I haven't felt like this since I went to the Wellness hospital last fall. I feel a deep sence of loss,and discouragement. I don't know why I feel so bad. I have no laughter,and no peace. I don't even have a counsellor. The other one retired. I just have such a bad feeling,and problems on top of problems. It's like it's the last straw,but worse things can happen. I don't know why I feel so bad.

I should have gone to church today,and then gone to the grocery store. I didn't go anywhere,and I don't feel like going anywhere.

They are putting a new siding on this building. The workers might judge me because I'm upset,and worried about my hobbie antennas,and I don't have a job. They don't know my circumstances,but will probably hear gossup about me. I'm on SSD.

I feel just really bad. My knees also are injured due to where,and tare from the sports that I played back in school,and at work when I had a job. I can't work on that roof to take the antennas down. I may fall because of my knees condition.

I feel like a dark cloud has moved over me. I just keep thinking about this,and can't get it out of my mind. I don't feel like going anywhere,or doing any thing. I don't feel like being awake. BF:hug::hug::hug:

Mari 09-26-2010 07:47 PM

Dear Friend,
Can you reach out to someone in real life? Someone at church? Another counselor?

Let your pdoc know what is happening.

M.

bizi 09-26-2010 08:03 PM

Dear STeve,
try not to worry about what the workers think about you....they are there to do a job and mind their own business....and you can certainly tell them that if it comes to that.
I am glad that you have a hobby.
I do feel sorry to hear about your depression, I thought you had a counselor.....wish you had one now.
keep posting, we are listening.
bizi:grouphug:

Brokenfriend 09-26-2010 08:09 PM

I think I can talk to the new counsellor. I wouldn't know where to begin though. I feel uncomfortable with the way counsellors are coming,and going in the State Region 10 facility in this county. They where over billing me,and I just got that straight.

I have a sinus/bronchial problem,teeth problem with the gritting of my teeth,one of my eye's is getting blurred. I'm feeling small lumps on the left side of my body. My knees are hurting. I wish that I had parents again. My dad is still alive,but he's in a nursing home.

I thank you all for resonding so quickly. I have been so quiet resently. I haven't felt like talking very much,except to my friend who lives near the Gulf of Mexico. BF:hug::hug::hug:

Brokenfriend 09-26-2010 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bizi (Post 699024)
Dear STeve,
try not to worry about what the workers think about you....they are there to do a job and mind their own business....and you can certainly tell them that if it comes to that.
I am glad that you have a hobby.
I do feel sorry to hear about your depression, I thought you had a counselor.....wish you had one now.
keep posting, we are listening.
bizi:grouphug:

Thank you Bizi. I did have a counsellor,but she moved to another part of the state. Someone at Region 10 said that she retired. BF:hug::hug::hug:

bizi 09-27-2010 12:14 AM

maybe you can try to get a new one?