NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Social Chat (https://www.neurotalk.org/social-chat/)
-   -   Just checking in (https://www.neurotalk.org/social-chat/39599-checking.html)

braingonebad 02-21-2008 04:28 PM

Just checking in

Just letting you know I had my facet shots today again and I survived lol.

Got home about 11 am - would have checked in sooner but I was laying down not feeling too hot. Not that it has anything to do with the shots probably, but it feels like I have a low grade temp and my tummy feels funny. Not that that is affecting my appetite any.

:D

Shots went well. I'm stiff but other than that okay.

I'll be kicking back with a treat later - I made fresh guac if ya wanna join me.

:cool:

DM 02-21-2008 04:34 PM

*grabbing a blanket and plopping down next to ya, Cath!!!

May I dip????? :D

Glad you shots went well. Rest up and HERE, let me fluff your pillow!!..:)

Abbie 02-21-2008 05:17 PM

Yummy... can I join in too?!?!?

Hey... no double dippin daisymay...:eek:

:hug:
Abbie

SandyC 02-21-2008 05:22 PM

I'm in too! DM, stop hogging the chips!

Good to hear things went fairly well BGB!

Kitty 02-21-2008 05:34 PM

I wanna chip!!! Ya'll share! How many people will this bed hold?? :Crowded:

Hey, Brain has gone :Zzzz: ...let's eat it all while she's passed out!

Vonn07 02-21-2008 06:43 PM

*scooching over closer to the chips* ...

me too me too ... glad it is working for you BGB .. :D

hollym 02-22-2008 09:35 AM

You rest up now, sis. Looks like your couch might be getting kind of crowded:Crowded:.
Here are some treats:icecream::Popcorn::pizza::pepsi: that you deserve after your shots.

I'm so glad that you found something and someone to help you with your pain. This is how happy I am :trampoline::Dancing-Chilli:.

I read on another post of yours that you are having mystery hip pain and I had an idea for you to explore:idea:.

Do you have spasticity in your legs? I have a lot of spasticity and when it is bad or I haven't been taking enough Baclofen, my hips are where it gets bad. The pain can be really bad and I have trouble moving my hips. The side with the worst spasticity is always the worst..

braingonebad 02-22-2008 10:24 AM

Holly - I don't know... would I feel that in the bone first? The X ray came out normal. The doc is talking about doing an MRI of the hip next, after he sees the lumbar MRI report.

He may want a new one of those too, cuz that was a few yrs ago.

You know pain docs. Thery can usually find something mechanical on film to trace you pain to. And better to rule that out first I guess.

Anyhoo, I did a few doses of Advil yestrday and my neck is not as sore or swollen as last time.

Why didn't I think of that before?

tamiloo 02-22-2008 01:35 PM

Hope your epidural helps...while were waiting I want some of that pizza before its all gone...hope that is pineapple on it...I'll eat most everything on it.

Debbie D 02-22-2008 02:37 PM

Glad it went well..you sure have your share of challenges:hug:

how about some good salsa with that guac?::Starvin: