NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Sanctuary for Spiritual Support (https://www.neurotalk.org/sanctuary-for-spiritual-support/)
-   -   Prayers and Positive Thoughts for Curious (https://www.neurotalk.org/sanctuary-for-spiritual-support/12277-prayers-positive-curious.html)

Alffe 01-30-2007 12:14 PM

Prayers and Positive Thoughts for Curious

Our girl Curious could use some extra hugs and prayers. She is always there with an encouraging word for everyone else. Let's let her know that we are here for her. ((((curious))))

watsonsh 01-30-2007 12:21 PM

We love ya Curious!!:circlelove:

You make all of our worlds a better place.

You just holler if you need anything. :hug:

Chemar 01-30-2007 12:29 PM

I am always ready with a :hug: and a prayer for da monkey

You know where to find me if you need me Curious

:grouphug:

BJ 01-30-2007 12:33 PM

:hug: :hug: :hug: Curious :hug: :hug: :hug:

I hope you are feeling better soon.

KathyM 01-30-2007 12:36 PM

(((Curious)))

We've got a whole stockpile of hugs and prayers here for you, so help yourself and take all you want. :hug:

I hope you're feeling better soon.

jingle 01-30-2007 02:05 PM

Chocolate, too

:hug: Many hugs and many, many prayers and all the chocolate I can send.
Love, Nancy

Curious 01-30-2007 02:46 PM

:o

thank y'all sooooo much....i really need this right now.

i'll try and post later.

Burntmarshmallow 01-30-2007 03:20 PM

well curious... "BMW" has a huge endless bag full of hugs. hugs of all kinds just for you warm hugs ,soft gentle hugs, long hugs, tight hugs, invisible hugs . hugs from my doggie and hugs from my 3 cats hugs long distance ...
but mostly I will have you at the top of my prayers .
I guess too that Burntmarshmallow can gladly give up some her chocolate items my favorites peanutbutter cups and semi sweet dark chocolate for you. and warm cocoa with whiped cream instead of ..marshmallows :)
I pray that what ever has my pal all stressed and feelin down fades away fast
in fact it just better leave our strong rock , our caring understanding supportive friend here alone ! :grouphug:
:grouphug: :hug: :grouphug:
:grouphug:
curious we are holding you in all our prayers!!
many blessings and prayers from all of us to you.

lou_lou 01-30-2007 03:26 PM

(((CURIOUS))) -luv tena

And most of the brethren in the Lord, having become confident by my chains, are much more bold to speak the word without fear.
Philippians 1:14

Recommended Reading
2 Corinthians 12:7-10

When the great preacher, Harry Ironside, complimented the cook at a conference center on her biscuits, she gave him a valuable lesson: "The flour itself doesn't taste good, neither does the baking powder, nor the shortening, nor the other ingredients. However, when I mix them all together and put them in the oven, they come out just right."

The same can be said for many of the circumstances in which we find ourselves in life. Limitations, pain, shortages, injustice, failure—none of those "ingredients" are palatable by themselves. But in every case, when the circumstances of life are mixed together by God's providence, something good results. When the apostle Paul found himself imprisoned for preaching the Gospel, it had to be distasteful! Yet the result was that his brethren were emboldened to preach the Gospel even more. It is the believer's responsibility not to focus on the "ingredients" but on the entire "recipe" to see what God is preparing.

If your circumstances are not palatable at the moment, step back and see if you can't find a reason to rejoice in the end result.

The whole point of the letter to the Philippians is: I do rejoice—do you rejoice?
:hug:

written by:
J. A. Bengel

Julie 01-30-2007 03:44 PM

Big hugs dear heart. You know I'm just a phone call away and my house is always open to all of you.