NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   SCS & Pain Pumps (https://www.neurotalk.org/scs-and-pain-pumps/)
-   -   Party at pooh's!! (https://www.neurotalk.org/scs-and-pain-pumps/207524-party-poohs.html)

pooh_ac 07-30-2014 10:39 PM

Party at pooh's!!

Planning a Summer Party here in the hundred acre woods. Pond is full of cool water, Barn is empty camper lots have been spiffed up, tent spots are located under the big trees. Cannot park in the field this time, Will have something arranged by Friday night.. Oh yes.. Beef is provided, need beverages of your choice and pot luck for the rest. Hoping Mark will show to play for us for a barn dance:p :p If things get too warm we can dance under the piviot. For those who don't know the directions, Head west to Nowhere Nebraska turn north at Pooh Corner past Owl's tree and straight on until morning.... Hope to see you all there... Please give a shout out so I know how many fatted calves to plan on

:hug:z :grouphug:

PamelaJune 07-30-2014 11:59 PM

Yay pooh

Alrighty then, party time. Only thinking of you earlier this week and wondering how you going with your job, when last spoke it was torrid.
What's a piviot? :confused:

St George 2013 07-31-2014 06:35 AM

Hello pooh :)

There is no way anyone will miss the place with your Directions :)

Hugs to you ! :hug:

Debi from Georgia

pooh_ac 07-31-2014 09:37 PM

A Piviot

Quote:

Originally Posted by PamelaJune (Post 1086170)
Alrighty then, party time. Only thinking of you earlier this week and wondering how you going with your job, when last spoke it was torrid.
What's a piviot? :confused:

:holysheep: A pivot is a HUMUNGOUS sprinkler for crops.it has a center point that it goes around water tends to be cold coming out of it

Work has not changed, every day I think is one day closer to my end as a nurse:( The mind is so very very willing but my old body is paying me back for a ton of abuse I dealt it years and years ago,,,,,

:hug:z

ger715 08-01-2014 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pooh_ac (Post 1086393)
:holysheep: A pivot is a HUMUNGOUS sprinkler for crops.it has a center point that it goes around water tends to be cold coming out of it

Work has not changed, every day I think is one day closer to my end as a nurse:( The mind is so very very willing but my old body is paying me back for a ton of abuse I dealt it years and years ago,,,,,

:hug:z

Pooh,

Hopefully, the party and a few beverages will lessen the pain and you won't feel the abuse; at least for a little while.

Your directions are great; hopefully Mark will be there. He can lead the join in singing.

Seriously; do you think retirement is in the picture any time soon??

Gerry

anon21816 08-02-2014 02:23 AM

On my way!!'

Quote:

Originally Posted by pooh_ac (Post 1086143)
Planning a Summer Party here in the hundred acre woods. Pond is full of cool water, Barn is empty camper lots have been spiffed up, tent spots are located under the big trees. Cannot park in the field this time, Will have something arranged by Friday night.. Oh yes.. Beef is provided, need beverages of your choice and pot luck for the rest. Hoping Mark will show to play for us for a barn dance:p :p If things get too warm we can dance under the piviot. For those who don't know the directions, Head west to Nowhere Nebraska turn north at Pooh Corner past Owl's tree and straight on until morning.... Hope to see you all there... Please give a shout out so I know how many fatted calves to plan on

:hug:z :grouphug:

Oooooh wonderful another party. Pooh you are great at organising these events and I think I've been to them all over the years. The memories I have.......catching the early flight which will bring me just south of nowhere....so I have the directions from there ta!!!! Hopefully I'll get through customs with the Poteen and I'll bring some Irish sausages too. They go down a bang ;) with some mash (bangers and mash lol) .......hopefully ya'll can make it. It's been a while but I lurk a bit if I dont have time to post.

So sorry to hear you are still in pain and as a nurse you do so much for us patients. Hopefully there is an end in sight to your suffering ;).

Ok will be there in a heartbeat.

See ya'll real soon :hug::grouphug: