NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Survivors of Suicide (https://www.neurotalk.org/survivors-of-suicide/)
-   -   Wondering Again...I wonder #182 (https://www.neurotalk.org/survivors-of-suicide/85903-wondering-wonder-182-a.html)

tamiloo 04-30-2009 06:35 AM

Wondering Again...I wonder #182

I wonder if we are still wondering??:confused:

I wonder how much I’ve been gone and if you can forgive me?:(

I wonder about everyone…all my NT family??:)

I wonder about wondering…how great it can be to just let your mind just wonder?;)

I wonder if sleep is over rated?

I wonder if I can at least give everyone a big wonderful hug?

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/j...ugs/hugs23.gif

Burntmarshmallow 04-30-2009 06:46 AM

Tamiloo :hug::hug: thanks for beginning this wonder and for the hug. from me ... low pain and good resting wishes for you .

I wonder if I can leave a huge pile of hugs and prayers for ALLLL
of my family here. yes I can do that ! :hug::grouphug::hug::grouphug::hug::hug::grouphug:

I wonder heck I am stuck on wondering about the obligations of reality.

I wonder if I can go back to lurking till I am un-stuck . notice I said lurking... not leaving .

extra hugs and prayers for PONO SISMIS BJ NIKKI AND SHELLEY
Well heck extra hugs and prayers for everyone of you. because I love you all.
PEACE
BMW

p.s. Thanks Koala for well ya know :hug:

doxiemama 04-30-2009 02:39 PM

I wonder if I can tell you that, although I haven't posted much and probably won't for awhile, I am still around and try to stay connected by daily lurking. I really miss everybody when I don't check in by spirit.

I wonder if I can tell you that me and my MS are not doing well. I wonder when and if there ever will come a time that even with all the knowledge I have about this disease, that when IT happens to me IT just boggles my mind.

I wonder if I can tell you that I feel like I'm having a funeral for part of my body and I'm in mourning.

I wonder if I can thank everyone for all your hugs and for allowing me to be part of your family here. I am constantly amazed at how strong everyone is as I see you confront, fight and win your battles.

I wonder if can tell you that, as I go back to my battle, I am winning it-if not on the outside, on the inside.

Bunches of hugs and doxie kisses to all of you.

Namaste,

Doxie

barbo 04-30-2009 02:58 PM

MS

Hang in there Doxie - you'll beat it. Hugs for you!

Alffe 04-30-2009 04:22 PM

I wonder if Doxie knows that I can understand that it boggles her mind..:hug:

I wonder if Doxie knows that I admire her courage and tenacity..

I wonder if I dare leave all those bags of leaves at the road for our trashman...

I wonder if chocolate chip cookies will help encourage him to take them..

I wonder if Mr.Alffe really will go out and help him load them...:o

I wonder if the moi's are feeling better...:grouphug:

I wonder if Tammi has seen her dr. yet about that awful pain...

I wonder how nice it was to see BMW in here...:D Still after my cookies?

I wonder how hippie is today...:grouphug:

Spanish Moss 04-30-2009 05:31 PM

I wonder if Doxie could use some loving arms to hold her while she grieves and then some encouragement and admiration as she goes back into battle...

I wonder how MotherDoody is doing....

I wonder that life is sure different with granmoisses around! We are all doing well and learning together and adjusting to this big change!

I wonder how short my visits must be....a few (2 to be exact) more distractions these days...

Hugs for everyone visible and lurking

Addy 05-01-2009 10:48 AM

I wonder if I can leave a very heartfelt :hug: for everyone ....

♫ Addy

Nik-key 05-01-2009 11:19 AM

*sniff sniff* I wonder if I can tell you all how even on my worst of days I can come here, to my SOS family, and be lifted up in the loving support offered here. I feel so blessed to have found you all:hug::hug:

I wonder if ((BJ)) knows how deeply her post effected me. You have come so far dear one:hug: I sit here in awe of all that you are:hug:

I wonder that my TN ON and AD pain is with me 24/7 but today the pain levels are through the roof ...accck...

I wonder that I think of my fellow suffers ((BMW)) and ((Pono)) every time I have a more severe attack... when I feel I am being electrocuted and surly can't survive it. But we do, some how we do! Love you both!!! :hug::hug:

I wonder how it warms my heart to see my dear ((koala)):hug:

I wonder if I can tell ((Steve)) he once said he wished he had family like mine... sweetie, you do!! Right here!!!:hug: Love you:hug::hug:

I wonder how ((BMW's)) words are echoing in me today.... obligations of reality. What a great way to put it!!!!! I wonder if that isn't the best description I have ever heard for what I am feeling just this moment.

I wonder that I have so many wonders, but wondering is difficult for me these days.........

I wonder if ((moose)) knows that his words to me are now my new mantra… “Retreat, Regroup and Reload” Perfect!!!! Thank you :hug:

I wonder if I can retreat now….. leaving big hugs for the room/broom:hug:

Nik-key 05-01-2009 11:53 AM

I wonder if before I retreat.... I can share something a very dear friend of mine sent to me... perfect for our SOS family :hug:

http://i44.tinypic.com/1538r4l.jpg

barbo 05-01-2009 01:45 PM

Awwwww

Those are darling little guys!!