NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   The Stumble Inn (https://www.neurotalk.org/the-stumble-inn/)
-   -   Which Store is Your Favorite (https://www.neurotalk.org/the-stumble-inn/66937-store-favorite.html)

SallyC 12-19-2008 12:06 PM

Which Store is Your Favorite

Now that I am finished with my online Christmas shopping, I found that I learned a few lessons. Places that are shopper friendly :) and those that are NOT..:mad:

Target was my favorite, I received all my packages, in a timely fashion, all wrapped and ready to put under the tree.

Amazon was also great at having everything wanted and oranizing it all to be sent by different providers, in a timely fashion. No wrapping, though..:(

E-toys was ok and has been great in the past, but a little slow and couldn't wrap the things I purchased.

All the candy and food purchases were great, too.

Places I will never shop in, again...ever....
Webkiz Toys
Best Buy
Walmart

How were your shopping experiences? Good? OK? Bad?

:D

Victor H 12-19-2008 12:08 PM

Our local AMPM gas station is my favorite (because that is where I get my java and paper each morning)!

As for retail stores...I am clueless.

-Vic

SandyC 12-19-2008 12:26 PM

My favorite place was Amazon.com. They have Target there too and Toys R Us! They do offer gift wrapping but I think it's for certain stores that offer it. Oh and I got free second day shipping the whole season!

Niko 12-19-2008 12:31 PM

My favorite is Barnes and Noble. Books and books and .... more books!!:wink:

Yah, I go to others... but ... all I can think of is ... ;) books!

Niko:cool:

thecatsmeow 12-19-2008 01:04 PM

I like Barnes and Noble and Borders because I too am a bookworm. Amazon is great for items I just cannot seem to find and The Animal Rescue Site is a favorite place for me because they are timely and have all kinds of deals plus they help out our 4 legged friends. Bought lots of great gifts from them.

Joyce

legzzalot 12-19-2008 01:06 PM

I refuse to go near WalMart until after Christmas. We have a super target next to my house (it's just as bad as Walmart). I love love love 5 below, and we have a place called Justice which is just for girls and has all kinds of cool stuff. Online stores I use: Ebay/Amazon...and I found a new one Proxibid which has amazingly expensive stuff for super cheap as the sellers don't really know how to determine value.

Curious 12-19-2008 01:14 PM

IKEA had the best customer service. I bought a gift card for my daughter. You can't get them online. The lady I talked to on the phone was great.

We got a delivery from walmart. my daughter was surprised on how fast it arrived, but she was disappointed that they don't wrap. :D so I know what our family gift is.

In the past, Target was one of my favorites to order online and have it shipped to family.

Twinkletoes 12-19-2008 01:17 PM

I've found that Amazon and Land's End are both good to deal with.

Victor H 12-19-2008 01:23 PM

Thanks Again for the e-mail, Ro!

I feel a huuuge sense of relief!

LOL

-Vic

SallyC 12-19-2008 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Victor H (Post 430451)
Thanks Again for the e-mail, Ro!

I feel a huuuge sense of relief!

LOL

-Vic

Well, let us in on it...huumph!!:rolleyes: