NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Spinal Disorders & Back Pain (https://www.neurotalk.org/spinal-disorders-and-back-pain/)
-   -   biofreeze ? (https://www.neurotalk.org/spinal-disorders-and-back-pain/3876-biofreeze.html)

ellitoid 10-16-2006 09:19 AM

biofreeze ?

I was going to a chiopractor who used biofreeze and i think that was the only good thing that he did or used. i have gone to several stores to purchase some and i can not find it. I have seen a couple of post here and on other boards from people who use this and I was wondering if some one could tell me where they buy it. I have seen it on ebay and on the net, but i would rather buy it in a store to avoid shipping and handling charges. thanks to anyone who can help me.

sharon

lindy55 10-16-2006 06:54 PM

I get it at the place where I have therapy-Linda:)

Fancylady_2006 10-16-2006 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ellitoid (Post 26094)
I was going to a chiopractor who used biofreeze and i think that was the only good thing that he did or used. i have gone to several stores to purchase some and i can not find it. I have seen a couple of post here and on other boards from people who use this and I was wondering if some one could tell me where they buy it. I have seen it on ebay and on the net, but i would rather buy it in a store to avoid shipping and handling charges. thanks to anyone who can help me.

sharon

Sharon, if you will type Biofreeze into your search engine you will find that several places that sell the product.
Fancylady:)

Strhuntrss 02-09-2015 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ellitoid (Post 26094)

sharon

Hi Sharon,

I use BioFreeze and I love it.
I purchase mine at my chiropractors office.
Mostly because he has a selection of different applications.
Cream, clear gel and roll on.
I like the no mess roll on, but the cream works the best for me.

They sell it on various sites if you type in bio freeze.
But I prefer to buy from my local businesses first, keeping the small business in business.

But that's just me :)

Praying you find what you need.

Str

pepsidoodles 02-19-2015 03:23 AM

BioFreeze is great BUT there are better and cheaper alternatives! I use it daily, never leave home without it, so I go through allot!

Active ingredient is menthol,,,BioFreeze has only 10% in the spray, that is the highest % they offer, and only in the spray, the others by them are less %

Walgreens has a generic Hot & Cold spray $7.00 with 16% menthol the active ingredient and last 4 hrs longer than BioFreeze

Walmart has one by Equate with 16% menthol and is a roll on for $4.00

Both much cheaper and both work much better than the name brand BioFreeze!;)