NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD and CRPS) (https://www.neurotalk.org/reflex-sympathetic-dystrophy-rsd-and-crps-/)
-   -   weird symptom (https://www.neurotalk.org/reflex-sympathetic-dystrophy-rsd-and-crps-/179168-weird-symptom.html)

RSDcandice 11-01-2012 11:13 PM

weird symptom

So, i have been having issues with blurry vision and double vision in the last couple months. But all of a sudden today, i see everything in a pink hue. It wont go away!

Never had this happen before, any ideas guys :/ ?

catra121 11-02-2012 01:29 AM

I've had the blurry vision and double vision...but not the pink hue.

Abbie 11-02-2012 12:10 PM

I've not had the pink vision that I can recall....

I've had kaliedescope vision, blurred vision, half vision, and pinhole vision.

All of those were trace back to occular migraines with aura's.

You may want to ask your doc if it's possible your vision troubles could be migraines. Can't hurt to ask.

I wish you the best.
Abbie

alt1268 11-02-2012 06:01 PM

I have to agree with Abbie this could be a sign of migraines. Wish you a better day.

pg2005 11-02-2012 08:47 PM

I sometimes get a grey hue, but never pink. I do have trouble with my eyes focusing and what my eye doc says is "over focusing." I would definitely suggest seeing an eye doctor to rule out anything in that department.

RSDcandice 11-02-2012 09:30 PM

Thanks for the help guys, couldnt get into eye doc, but i see my pm on monday, so ill talk to him, then go to eye doc.

painman2009 11-06-2012 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RSDcandice (Post 928231)
Thanks for the help guys, couldnt get into eye doc, but i see my pm on monday, so ill talk to him, then go to eye doc.

The pink hue.. I cant say ive had pink but red yes. it usually happens when my migrains are at its worst. My wife says that when I complained of the color change my eyes were completley red right to the pupil.. could be a rush in blood to the ocular area. as an eye dr.. could also be a reaction to one of your meds read the side affects..(call the pharmacy too)

isuern1 11-08-2012 10:24 PM

rsd/crps. weird symptom

Ok. have a new question/ symptom. Has anyone heard of anyone with RSD/CRPS having narcoleptic type events.
I sit on couch to watch tv read ask questions on here and suddenly without warning im asleep. or should i say awakening and A few minutes or many minutes later i awake. its not like falling asleep. im awake one second and wham asleep the next. i dont feel it coming on. im not tired. Im a bit afraid to ask Dr. about it. i think im going nuts. have had RSD for 12 yrs. this is new. yes im tiered alot from meds and stuff but this is different. anyone else experience this one???? ty Susan

Kevscar 11-09-2012 03:56 AM

Yes it normal, practically every day for me never more than 15 mins and I always feel worse when I wake up

RSDcandice 11-09-2012 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kevscar (Post 930011)
Yes it normal, practically every day for me never more than 15 mins and I always feel worse when I wake up

So, after the first day, its been a little less often. Really bad after getting up or just standing up throughout day.

And my peach colored bathroom may have to change :p because it looks like pepto when it happens, and makes my eyes hurt!

Thanks so much everyone.