NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Multiple Sclerosis (https://www.neurotalk.org/multiple-sclerosis/)
-   -   Good TV Tonight (https://www.neurotalk.org/multiple-sclerosis/26354-tv-tonight.html)

SallyC 08-20-2007 07:07 PM

Good TV Tonight

For those who get sick of Reality Shows...like me..:rolleyes:

Army Wives on Lifetime at 8:00 EST

The Closer on TNT at 9:00 EST

Saving Grace on TNT at 10:00 EST.

Patricia 08-20-2007 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SallyC (Post 139137)
For those who get sick of Reality Shows...like me..:rolleyes:

Army Wives on Lifetime at 8:00 EST

The Closer on TNT at 9:00 EST

Saving Grace on TNT at 10:00 EST.

Hi Sally, long time no hear eh? I don't think we get any of those shows here, Saving Grace maybe.

UGH, I am so tired, DH and I canned 100# of pickled beets today. It was nice, we made the mess downstairs in the kitchen where my son used to live. Hubby did most of the grunt work, (afterall this was his idea in the 1st. place;) ) so it all went well.

AfterMyNap 08-20-2007 09:18 PM

How funny, Sal, I'm not a fan of "reality" tv shows at all! But I do love nonfiction/documentaries. Tonight on Mystery Diagnosis, a bud from another ms board is being featured... right now, I think. It's on DSC-Health and I don't get that channel, but I'm told it will rerun on DSC and TLC in the very near future.

So, I'm stuck with Dateline & Forensic Files which I love!

SallyC 08-20-2007 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patricia (Post 139172)
Hi Sally, long time no hear eh? I don't think we get any of those shows here, Saving Grace maybe.

UGH, I am so tired, DH and I canned 100# of pickled beets today. It was nice, we made the mess downstairs in the kitchen where my son used to live. Hubby did most of the grunt work, (afterall this was his idea in the 1st. place;) ) so it all went well.

Hi-Ho Patricia, you little Pixie....Welcome to our little side of the MS world. So happy you joined us.

Everybody....Meet Patricia, coming to us live from beautiful Canada...WooooHooooo!!

Pickled Beets..Yummmmmmmm!! Did you add hard boiled eggs? If you did, you can send me some. Love 'em. If you didn't, then still send me some and I'll add the hard boiled eggs.:D

Tired is something we ALL understand here in Exhaust-o-Land.:thud:

Nice to see you, Hon....come back often.:)

doydie 08-20-2007 10:06 PM

We got hooked on Kyle XY so I watch it then The Closer then turn off the TV.

AfterMyNap 08-21-2007 12:10 PM

Hi, Patricia! :Wave-Hello:

Welcome!

Looks like I've been slacking off. Sorry about that... uh.... I have lesions! That's it!:o

doydie 08-21-2007 10:46 PM

Pickled beets!!!!! I love them. My Mom knew every time I would come home from college that I would go down to their cellar and raid it. We kind of made a celebration of it a couple of years ago when we ate the last jar.

Patricia 08-22-2007 12:52 AM

Hard boiled eggs in the pickled beets? Now I have never heard of that but I am game. Pickled eggs are good on their own so why not? After all was said and done we got about 70 qts. minus the 2 broken ones dh tried to hide. :wink:

Thanks for the nice welcome!