NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Weight Loss & Healthy Living (https://www.neurotalk.org/weight-loss-and-healthy-living/)
-   -   Thursday Roll Call! (https://www.neurotalk.org/weight-loss-and-healthy-living/29870-thursday-roll-call.html)

dorrie 10-11-2007 05:24 AM

Thursday Roll Call!

Good Morning to All! Hope we all have a great day! Hubby has been hogging the laptop so I have not been on as often..:(
At my AA meeting last night I had such a lightbulb go off in my mind..it was related to weightloss! I will share later when I have more time!! Have a great one everyone:):):):):):):):)

Alffe 10-11-2007 06:35 AM

I can hardly wait to hear about that Dorrie!

My car is going in to get serviced this morning and then I need to get cooking...having company Sunday evening before we all go to see Glen Miller (well, not the real one...*grin)

Have a great day all. :grouphug:

Curious 10-11-2007 06:58 AM

:Wave-Hello: checking in.

i'm feeling better congestion wise. took cough medicine all day yesterday. it got me wired. i cleaned and cleaned...and already clean townhouse. :rolleyes:

i ate very bland cuz of the goop making my tummy yucky. i will pay for that today. i think i had 6 pieces of toast. :eek: i rarely eat bread. oh well.

i can't wait to hear dorrie.

so what are you making alffe?

hello everyone. :grouphug:

fiberowendy2000 10-11-2007 07:40 AM

Morning all....been a very busy week for me and I haven't been able to check in as much as I would have liked. Tons of family stuff happening so been dealing with that. Over all I am dealing with it well.....not overeating...in fact not so hungry. I actually forgot to eat breakfast this AM so I had to break out $.85 for Blueberry Nutragrain bar from the vending machine. Yes I know waaaay overpriced! But I needed to eat.
Okay its back to work for me.
Talk to you all when I can.

Fancylady_2006 10-11-2007 08:50 AM

Hi Everybody~

I had to go to the vet's this morning. One of my cats had a swollen foot, which is infection, from a fight I guess. He has a temp of 104. Then Bear (dog) needed his claws clipped back.

I am doing better today. My pain pills are working fine. I must get back to cleaning today, so better go for now.

Curious, I'm glad you are doing some better.
Have a good day!:grouphug:
Billie:)

bizi 10-11-2007 10:38 AM

Dorrie, I will be anxious to hear about your breakthru....
Billie, that Poor kitty! Glad that you are taking care of "em.
curious, aren't you supposed to rest when you get sick?
I need to get going...
hi nancy, either I am brave about the turducken or foolish.
I will be in good hands though since I will have my mother there to help me cook! THat OK alffe?:D
wendy, nice to see you this morning...sounds like life is stressful for you...easy does it when you are able.
bizi

Jomar 10-11-2007 11:37 AM

I made a turkey and spinach lasagna last nite, pretty tasty.
I use lowfat cottage cheese and lowfat mozzarella and just layer the pasta and sauce, cheeses, turkey and spinach.
I add extra water to the sauce and cover it tight with foil and bake it for extra time so I don't have to pre cook the pasta. {it absorbs the extra water and cooks that way}

Curious 10-11-2007 12:03 PM

:D just when i couldn't think of anything for dinner tonight. i have some leftover grilled chicken and the rest of the lasagna fixin's.

i love making lasagna that way too jo. easy...no fussing with slimey noodles.

rest bizi? what's that? :p

you will LOVE the turdukin! i didn't know you could order one. i'll have to check around here. making one takes time, but kinda fun. they look so cool when you slice it. especially if it's herbed up real good. it will have rings of color.

that was a good choice at the vending machine wendy. :hug: i know me...i would have had a hard time not picking a snickers. :o

Alffe 10-11-2007 02:36 PM

Music to my ears Bizi...you know I love to cook! :hug: