NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD and CRPS) (https://www.neurotalk.org/reflex-sympathetic-dystrophy-rsd-and-crps-/)
-   -   My dear family... (https://www.neurotalk.org/reflex-sympathetic-dystrophy-rsd-and-crps-/132691-dear-family.html)

keep smilin 09-15-2010 09:20 PM

My dear family...

I am sorry as this thread is not directly tied to my RSD and I apologize for having been absent these last few days or so...My dear sweet wonderful Mom of 80 yrs. of age has been ill... I just yesterday have had to place her in comfort care/hospice for her remaining time with us.. Would you all pray for her in her comfort... I have not left her bedside, holding her hand and whispering my love for her..I will place her hand in my Dad's hand when the time comes..she deserves to enjoy and be with him now... I know you are all so wonderful and I cherish you... I so appreciate your thoughts at this time...

Much love, Kathy:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

finz 09-15-2010 10:12 PM

Oh Kathy,

I am so sorry. I'll pray for a peaceful passing when the time comes. Please take care of yourself too, Kath

:hug:

SandyRI 09-16-2010 07:26 AM

Peace and love...

Please remember to take care of yourself, Kathy. You and your family are in my prayers, XOXOX Sandy

cindi1965 09-16-2010 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keep smilin (Post 695439)
I am sorry as this thread is not directly tied to my RSD and I apologize for having been absent these last few days or so...My dear sweet wonderful Mom of 80 yrs. of age has been ill... I just yesterday have had to place her in comfort care/hospice for her remaining time with us.. Would you all pray for her in her comfort... I have not left her bedside, holding her hand and whispering my love for her..I will place her hand in my Dad's hand when the time comes..she deserves to enjoy and be with him now... I know you are all so wonderful and I cherish you... I so appreciate your thoughts at this time...

Kath,
I cannot imagine what you are going through, and I will send up special prayers for you. You always are a comfort to me and give me that shoulder to lean on. May the Lord bless you and keep you strong and as symptom free as possible during this challenging time BIG HUGS and LOVE :hug:

SandyS 09-16-2010 05:01 PM

Kathy,

I am sorry, I am praying for peace for her. Let us know if there is anything that we can do for you.

all my love
sandy

Quote:

keep smilin 09-16-2010 05:26 PM

Oh my oh my..thank you!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by SandyS (Post 695707)
Kathy,

I am sorry, I am praying for peace for her. Let us know if there is anything that we can do for you.

all my love
sandy

I am so appreciative of all of your sincere heartfelt well wishes.. I knew you would help my heart feel better and help to fill my void..The love for our parents is so special.. I am the baby of our family..I have 3 older brothers and I am the only girl.. My brothers all live away from here....At the present, I am trying to stay strong and do everything I can to take care of my Mom and for her to feel my love for her..I will do what ever it takes to walk her safely where we need to be.. in the mean time..I can not thank each and everyone of you enough for your out pouring of love and support.. God bless each of you and I know how very lucky I am to have you...

Much love to you all...

Kathy:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

RNcrps2 09-17-2010 12:31 PM

Kathy, I am very sorry to hear that your mother is ill. I will pray for her comfort and for your strength. Thank heavens she has you with her at this time in her life. God bless. momof4

loretta 09-17-2010 02:17 PM

Quote:

Dearest Kathy, Please know how much I care for you and what you are going thru. Your Mom must be so special, because she raised a special daughter, caring and compassionate. She knows you are there for her and feels your comfort. I feel my mother did, even though she was in a coma the last two weeks. I took care of her the last 4 months of her cancer, but couldn't when she went into a coma, but stayed with her in hospital. I know she knew I was there. I prayed with her and read to her from the Bible and feel she felt comfort. She was 46 and a wonderful mother.
Thank you for letting us know, so we can support you in any way we can.
My husband is going to Washington State to either get his Mom more help or go to a car facility. She is 89, and wants to stay home. He will do what is best for her. She wants to stay in Washington. We are in Arizona and he talks to her everyday. Thinking of you with soft hugs, loretta:grouphug:

Lisa in Ohio 09-17-2010 09:21 PM

Kathy, Of course, prayers for you and your mother.Lisa

gabbycakes 09-18-2010 04:41 AM

Quote:

Dear Kathy,

My heart, prays and love go out to you and your mom.

My husband and I are also caring for his mother who also is very sick. I can relate.

Gabbycakes