NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   The Stumble Inn (https://www.neurotalk.org/the-stumble-inn/)
-   -   Dear Mother Nature (https://www.neurotalk.org/the-stumble-inn/79317-dear-mother-nature.html)

legzzalot 03-01-2009 12:45 PM

Dear Mother Nature

Dear Mother Nature,

I get it. You are angry. We have used up all of your resources and put holes in your lovely blue aura So on behalf of the human race, I would like to apologize.

That being said, as a mother myself I feel the need to point out that temper tantrums will get you nowhere. So knock it off! Luring me into the outside world with days of miraculous sunshine and warm weather only to turn around and dump ice in my back yard the same day is nothing but a temper tantrum and you know it! Enough is enough young lady!

Threatening to dump 4 to 10 inches of snow on me overnight will only cause me to punish you by using more electricity for heat and entertainment, and more cleaning products since I will be trapped in my house. And don't get me started on the gas I will be wasting while playing in the ice with my car for lack of anything better to do.

It is time to cut the tantrum out and put the snow back in the clouds and move on. Do not force me to call a meeting of all of the aquanet users in this world to come together and spray for retalliation.

Thank You.

barb02 03-01-2009 01:51 PM

Lol!!!!!!!

Kitty 03-01-2009 02:30 PM

Do not force me to call a meeting of all of the aquanet users in this world to come together and spray for retalliation.

My Mom used AquaNet!!! It can withstand hurricane force winds and humidity of any level. That stuff is made out of cement and glue. You cannot comb through it...and heaven help you if it happens to get damp. Somebody could stick you to the ceiling and you'd still be there when they came back. :D

legzzalot 03-01-2009 03:38 PM

I know. my grandma used to go through a can a week! Oh and she would top it off with the spray on deodorant... And she smoked like a chimney. My mom said she was waiting for her to light a match and blow herself up one day!

So they are calling for 4 to 10 inches of snow tonight. We are supposed to leave tues to go to KY which includes the cross thru the mountains....ugh! I don't know if we are going to make it.

legzzalot 03-01-2009 05:34 PM

Dear Mother Nature part 2!

I see you received my message and the 2 inches of snow you have covered my yard in was your response. I tried asking you nicely I tried using logic, but now you have forced me to say it....

YOU SUCK!

freeinhou 03-01-2009 06:34 PM

Hee hee hee!!!

Yeah, we feel the same way. 82 degrees Friday afternoon. 32 degrees tomorrow morning. IT"S MARCH, MOTHER!!!

Tom

legzzalot 03-01-2009 06:38 PM

I am telling you. Yesterday it was 68 degrees and we cooked out on the grill once the steaks hit the grill the temperature dropped and last night it was pouring down frozen rain. Woke up this morning to ice. we are not at 4 inches of snow in the last 3 hours and it's still coming down!

SallyC 03-01-2009 08:09 PM

It's not nice for Mother Nature to make fools of us..:mad: