NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Survivors of Suicide (https://www.neurotalk.org/survivors-of-suicide/)
-   -   Hello from Goofy! (https://www.neurotalk.org/survivors-of-suicide/22889-hello-goofy.html)

Alffe 06-30-2007 09:53 AM

Hello from Goofy!

I got a postcard from our girl today and they were looking forward to an airboat ride and some deep sea fishing. Today they are on their way back and meeting Mr.&Mrs. Moi for lunch. :o

She asked me to tell everyone "hello" and even sent a hug! So you've been told and hugged!

Lara 06-30-2007 03:24 PM

How wonderful. I hope she's feeling well and not troubled with that awful ear problem she keeps getting.

Thankyou for passing that message on to us, Alffe. It's very much appreciated!
I wonder what they had for lunch? hmmmn, been awake most of the night so I guess I'm hungry and it's too early to make noise in the kitchen here yet, so I guess I'll just dream about their lunch instead. ;)

:Wave-Hello:

Doody 06-30-2007 04:19 PM

Oh I'm so jealous! Mr. & Mrs. Moi and in Savannah too! Lucky Goofy girl! Thanks for the update Alffe.

Spanish Moss 06-30-2007 11:09 PM

Mr Moi and I just got back from a lovely evening with the Goofy Family. We met at the Olive Garden for dinner, then went to down town Savannah. We walked along River Street, enjoying the shops, boats, dolphins, street musicians and each other. It was a wonderful time and we were so glad to to have some time with them. They have another 2 days of travel to get home....we wish them a safe journey home.

Just wanted you to know...

Addy 07-01-2007 12:01 AM

Savannah is one of my favorite cities!
I hope to return one day and meet you all!

Lara, my favorite dishes in Savannah were blackened Cat Fish and Pecan Pie (not in the same dish :)).

Lucky guys! Goofy, Mrs.Moi :hug: and Mr.Moi
xxooxo Add-a-line :grouphug:

Wren 07-01-2007 02:22 AM

Wow!! What a WONDERFUL time for all. I'm happy for everyone.

Alffe 07-01-2007 06:51 AM

Great report..thanks Mrs.Moi. I hope the awful rains are over by the time they get there. I can close my eyes and see that street by the water...you didn't go in the candy store by chance.....:rolleyes:

Spanish Moss 07-01-2007 01:50 PM

*whispering as I pick taffy from my teeth....

What candy store?:wink:

Addy 07-01-2007 03:06 PM

LOL... Sweet Georgia Brown!
YUM!

Spanish Moss - I put your picture of the spanish moss in my screen saver - I get to see it all the time! Thanks for the memories.

Goofy... can't wait to hear your tales!

FeelinGoofy 07-03-2007 11:14 AM

Savannah is a magical place for sure.... Mr and Mrs Moi are two of the most wonderful people i've met in a very long time and our brief meeting and time spent with them was certainly the highlight of our entire trip.... Scott is still talking about it.... LOL..... I'll fill you guys in on the rest of our trip when i get a chance...
{{{{HUGS}}}
vicky