NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   The Stumble Inn (https://www.neurotalk.org/the-stumble-inn/)
-   -   Pregnant at 49? (https://www.neurotalk.org/the-stumble-inn/42602-pregnant-49-a.html)

ewizabeth 04-01-2008 08:05 PM

Pregnant at 49?

:( I don't know if I'll be able to make it until next Wednesday to see the gyn dr. I've been having PREGNANCY symptoms! This is scary, but also exciting. What if I am?????

I'll be 50 in two weeks!! I took the at-home test and it came out positive. I thought it was a false, so I went and bought two more. THEY BOTH CAME OUT POSITIVE!!! :eek:

I can barely drag myself out of bed at 10am on my days off, how will I handle this? And TWINS run in my family. :eek: I used to secretly wish I'd have twin daughters when our sons were small! Oh my gosh, I can't believe this is happening to me! I'm SO FREAKED OUT ABOUT THIS!! :eek:

And I have my Tysabri infusion tomorrow. If I take their test and it's positive, I'll have to stop the Tysabri too! ARGHHH!!! This can't be happening, can it?? :(

MooseasaurusRex 04-01-2008 08:24 PM

I'm not sure what to say.

Other than keep us posted on everything.:)

JessieSue 04-01-2008 08:25 PM

Oh my gosh Wiz!! I don't know what to say! I mean, it certainly could be possible.......Wow!! I'm sure your emotions are all over the place! I'm here to offer support any way I can! ~~Jess

JessieSue 04-01-2008 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MooseasaurusRex (Post 249395)
I'm not sure what to say.

Other than keep us posted on everything.:)

LOL!! honestly Wiz and Moose, in my post I'm actually stammering, it just doesn't come off as well in the written word.....LOL

FlyFishin Momma 04-01-2008 08:27 PM

Ohhh nowww.....uummm calm down Wiz...Hunny....UUUmmmm....

Have you been not haiving your monthly? What sx are you having...ohhh man 3 tests though........uuummm......okay....now I am pacing and wringing my hands now too.....

Have you talked to DH about this yet??????

NurseNancy 04-01-2008 08:28 PM

wiz???!!! :D

now that is a lot to think about.
i'd talk to the T folks and get their take on things. if you should skip your dose or not.

see if you can get into the dr sooner. a cx maybe.
or, if you could just go in for the labwork, which will be back by the time of your appt.

gosh, keep us posted.

FlyFishin Momma 04-01-2008 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JessieSue (Post 249397)
LOL!! honestly Wiz and Moose, in my post I'm actually stammering, it just doesn't come off as well in the written word.....LOL

Me too J~Sue

AfterMyNap 04-01-2008 08:35 PM

Wiz? Are you April fooling with me? Do I really have to go get a maternity pink t-shirt?

Wiz, are you breathing? I'm not, Jess, I'm going to stammer with you for a bit.:eek::thud:

Wiz? Seriously??

MooseasaurusRex 04-01-2008 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JessieSue (Post 249397)

See? It's a good thing Moose keeps the level head.

(Have you tried Decaf JessieSue?)

FlyFishin Momma 04-01-2008 08:39 PM

OHHH Good point AMN...............is this a joke? could it be? would she????

Where is she? Wiz....come talk to us girl............