NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Social Security Disability (https://www.neurotalk.org/social-security-disability/)
-   -   Husband awarded Disability (https://www.neurotalk.org/social-security-disability/154157-husband-awarded-disability.html)

oldhen53 07-25-2011 03:57 AM

Husband awarded Disability

Just a note to let you all know we got a call Friday my husbands disability was approved and to let you know not to give up hope. Thanks to Don 1956 for all your help its been 11 months since our original date we applied he was denied 1 and we hired an attorney.
Thanks to all of you now he can get the help he desperatly needs.
We will be praying for all of you still waiting do not give up hope. Keep appealing. :hug:

Babyboomer15 07-25-2011 07:41 AM

Thats great news.

Babyboomer15 07-25-2011 10:14 AM

Let us know what the award letter says about his disabilities and timeline for possible reviews.

wdwgranny 07-25-2011 09:00 PM

so happy for you and yr hubby God Bless

oldhen53 07-26-2011 05:31 AM

Thanks Baby boomer and granny we know already it will be 7 yr review(they told us when they called) if then as you know my husband has a major blood clot in his leg and needs surgery on his hand asap (he has no blood flow in his lower leg whatsoever ) I pray u all get yours too. Keep your faith and keep appealing!!
God Bless:grouphug:

bunz50 07-26-2011 06:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oldhen53 (Post 789516)
Just a note to let you all know we got a call Friday my husbands disability was approved and to let you know not to give up hope. Thanks to Don 1956 for all your help its been 11 months since our original date we applied he was denied 1 and we hired an attorney.
We will be praying for all of you still waiting do not give up hope. Keep appealing. :hug:

Congratulation oldhen53, that's wonderful news!
Bunz

oldhen53 07-28-2011 04:39 AM

thanks Bunz now for the wait for the back pay anyone know how long a wait

don1956 07-30-2011 10:48 AM

Quote:

im so happy to hear that you and your spouse has finally got approve.i know what its like.as everyone else here does as well.now the living the rest of your life can start now.god bless you all:hug:

oldhen53 07-31-2011 05:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by don1956 (Post 791157)
im so happy to hear that you and your spouse has finally got approve.i know what its like.as everyone else here does as well.now the living the rest of your life can start now.god bless you all:hug:

Thanks Don have you gotten yours yet???:grouphug:

Shellback 07-31-2011 06:38 AM

Quote:

That is awesome news! I am glad your hubby got what he needed.