NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Weight Loss & Healthy Living (https://www.neurotalk.org/weight-loss-and-healthy-living/)
-   -   Monday Roll Call (https://www.neurotalk.org/weight-loss-and-healthy-living/38144-monday-roll-call.html)

Alffe 02-04-2008 08:02 AM

Monday Roll Call

I always have to remember to take my weekly fosamax before eating anything.

This is day 4 of the diet....I must admit that mashed broccoli was delicious..steamed and then mashed with fat free half and half and then sprayed with I can't believe it's not butter....

Less crabby this morning...still fat. :p

Curious 02-04-2008 10:55 AM

you ate mashed brocolli? green mush? :p

i made curry chicken. it's a family comfort food. low fat. filling. i didn't have rice. big salad with lemon juice and black pepper.

i had to go to sam's this morning. so pushing the flat bed with club supplies..that was my morning exercise. :D

keep up the good work alffe!! :hug:

Alffe 02-04-2008 11:29 AM

LOLOL! I meant mashed cauliflower! LOL...I have veggies on my brain!
You be careful pushing and lifting stuff! :hug:

Curious 02-04-2008 11:38 AM

hehehehe..i had to tease you. :wink:

i was careful ma'm. i like going early because it open just for business customers. not many people there and they always help me. even take it out to my car. :D

i really like the fat free half and half. i was really missing the creamy texture when i would use veggie or chicken stock.

i have been using the smart butter. the lat one i bought has the omega 3's in it. in baking, it's just like butter. gives that good smell. the spray non-butter stuff does that too.

so what's for dinner tonight?

chicken salad tonight for us.

EvaLouWho 02-04-2008 12:08 PM

Checking in, it's working. Starvation is paying off. 3 lbs!
Yesterday, regular breakfast, went grocery shopping (madhouse), made sloppy joes for DH and his friend. I had one w/milk. Then just nibbled on prunes that I bought.

Stomach's been growling, but getting used to it, and it's ok. I'm 5'8' and weighed 127 lbs before having a baby. I gained too much weight, (he was 8lbs13oz.), then my daughter (9lbs.10oz.). Both huge!!

My body will never be the same, but I'm shooting for 160. :D

Better weather is ahead, holidays over, no more cookies, all's safe :o

Take care and don't overdo :hug:

Alffe 02-04-2008 12:18 PM

EvaLou..do you weigh everyday? I don't have a scale and don't want one.
Am just going by how tight my jeans are..right now they are like a second skin. :D And where may I ask is Paradise? :hug:

watsonsh 02-04-2008 12:57 PM

LOL Alffe, love that line..less crabby, still fat. :D

Gonna try to start eating better today!!! Although I hate cauliflower, its the ugliest flower I have ever seen.

Curious 02-04-2008 01:03 PM

:p smells bad if you leave it in a vase too.

water time!!!

watsonsh 02-04-2008 02:01 PM

LOL....why not put it in a vase. Some of those fancy florist use cabbage looking stuff in arrangements.

Ok ok, time for water.

Curious 02-04-2008 02:08 PM

*monkey makes mental note* never except flowers from shelley. :wink:

stretch time!