NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD and CRPS) (https://www.neurotalk.org/reflex-sympathetic-dystrophy-rsd-and-crps-/)
-   -   My Remission (https://www.neurotalk.org/reflex-sympathetic-dystrophy-rsd-and-crps-/82201-remission.html)

buckwheat 03-23-2009 07:19 PM

My Remission

Dear Folks,

I really hope these lines find your pain levels down, I really do.

It has not been any accident why I don't have the pain anymore. I was more than fed up with the SX just being treated.

I researched the BBB. The last thing I wanted to do was study medical research, but I had to. To have my life somewhat back.

The pain I was in was beyond any medical charts. I had to be so drugged up it was unbelieveable.

My DX is Type 2, which is worse than 1, if I can get get better so can you.

It's an MD's job to find out what got into my brain. I had to have an MD a bit like a detective if that makes sense.

They had to find out what got in their in other words. Please just hang in their.

Hugs, Roz

Imahotep 03-23-2009 09:22 PM

I'm going to try a new direction with this. I've got a great doc right now. I've got three really good docs now though I don't know one very well yet.

I hope you continue improving.

Mslday 03-24-2009 08:56 AM

Quote:

They had to find out what got in their in other words.???
What do you mean by this Roz?

mimichicago 03-24-2009 11:17 AM

hi roz,
have you posted your story in full elsewhere? if so, where can i find it?
and if not, can you tell it here? i'd love to know what put you into remission and what your experience with rsd was like. also, what is "BBB" and "sx"? i'm also going to check the FAQ section for those abbreviations.
thank you!
mimi

Jomar 03-24-2009 11:22 AM

I think she meant "They had to find out what got in there, in other words."

I think -

BBB = blood brain barrier
and some medical terms abbreviated -
sx = symptoms
dx = diaginosis
hx = history

Curious 03-24-2009 11:22 AM

(BBB= Blood Brain Barrier....Sx= symptom)

Mslday, I'm not sure if Roz has seen your post yet, but I took to to mean...her Dr's needed to find out what got in there..as in what crossed the bbb and got into her brain.

Jomar 03-24-2009 11:24 AM

hehe jinx!
If my connection was faster I would have beat you- spring break here and I think kids are bogging the dsl down.

Jomar 03-24-2009 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mimichicago (Post 485883)
hi roz,
have you posted your story in full elsewhere? if so, where can i find it?
and if not, can you tell it here? i'd love to know what put you into remission and what your experience with rsd was like.
thank you!
mimi

That is a good idea.
I think the history and time line might be helpful for some, or the steps along the way.

buckwheat 03-25-2009 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jo*mar (Post 485891)
That is a good idea.
I think the history and time line might be helpful for some, or the steps along the way.

Jo mar,

It would be a book.

What entered by brain, is probaley different than what entered theirs. We are talking it could be thousands of different things.

In my case it has been only about 5 things, but others might be 3 different things.

I am very weak and still ill, out of pain but still sick. My treatments are beyond rough.

If anyone believes something or things, might be attacking your nervious system please start studing the BBB.

An MD needs to find out what got in their, it's a bit like them looking for a needle in a haystack.

Hugs, Roz

buckwheat 03-25-2009 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Imahotep (Post 485635)
I'm going to try a new direction with this. I've got a great doc right now. I've got three really good docs now though I don't know one very well yet.

I hope you continue improving.

Dito :)

Thanks for caring. Roz