NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Social Chat (https://www.neurotalk.org/social-chat/)
-   -   New thing to try? (https://www.neurotalk.org/social-chat/37113-try.html)

Tootsie 01-23-2008 10:02 PM

New thing to try?

Maybe I should put this in the creative forum, but I'm afraid everyone won't see it. So, I'll start out here.

I got to thinking about something. I do Scrapbooking. I have way too many stickers so I'd like to share some.

Right now, if you PM me with your address and say which stickers you could use I'll make them to you.

I have :

Missouri Stickers

Connecticut

Landscaping (bushes and trees)

Sports and Sport coach stickers (Stickopotamus)

'Ticket Stickers' that are military in nature; they say For Your Country, Hero, Proud to be an American, Patriotic, Liberty and a couple more.

Cats

Bonnets

I am afraid it will have to be first come, first serve.

I hope someone will use these and enjoy them.

I'm also thinking a scrapbooking site/sticker trade would be fun.

Tootsie:)

Annelee 01-23-2008 11:22 PM

Bump...I'll go through my stickers, so I can give them away and clean them out. :Tip-Hat: Good idea!

tkrik 01-23-2008 11:30 PM

Tootsie,
What about donating them to a local Children's Hospital or unit at the hospital. Kids would absolutely love them. There is so much good use that could be made of them from there.

Just a thought.

Tootsie 01-24-2008 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tkrik (Post 195011)
Tootsie,
What about donating them to a local Children's Hospital or unit at the hospital. Kids would absolutely love them. There is so much good use that could be made of them from there.

Just a thought.

Thanks for the idea, but I am not near a childrens hospital and I actually don't think they would want them.

These are more for scrapbooking projects or making cards and stuff. Kids might like the dinosaurs but most are subject matter more for scrapbooking. Like the header stickers (states).

That's a nice idea, but I just figured there might be some scrapbookers here. I'll let this run awhile and if no one shows up that wants them I'll do something else.

I've got to get going on my own scrapbooks. Seems like I've put that off too long.

Tootsie

Motors Mommy 03-11-2008 11:19 PM

stickers?

If you still need to get rid of some feel free to send them my way. We go thru them like water. As rewards, craft projects, etc.

A sticker trade or chain letter sounds like fun too!!!!

Tootsie 03-12-2008 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Motors Mommy (Post 234990)
If you still need to get rid of some feel free to send them my way. We go thru them like water. As rewards, craft projects, etc.

A sticker trade or chain letter sounds like fun too!!!!

I'm getting lax (or is it lazy). I need to send out some of the stickers I promised. I did get some out, but not all. Sorry to those who inquired.

Send me your address (PM0 and I'll share some of mine; I've got some that say 'good job' and things like that.)...

Tootsie