NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Weight Loss & Healthy Living (https://www.neurotalk.org/weight-loss-and-healthy-living/)
-   -   So mixed up and confused...help.... (https://www.neurotalk.org/weight-loss-and-healthy-living/38728-mixed-confused-help.html)

froglady 02-10-2008 07:47 PM

So mixed up and confused...help....

I am so upset and confused. Something has happened to my computer and I am getting threads that say Feb 4th? Goodness this is scaring me so badly. What happened o the one for the last few days?
I went to church tonight and I know it is Sunday....Maybe my computer is messed up...if not then I am worse off with my brain damage than I thought I am. Help Curious or anybody. :confused:

Looking4hope 02-10-2008 08:02 PM

Don't be confused, Frog Lady. I don't think it's your computer, it's all Alffe's fault!!! :D :p

She was trying to copy and paste a post for another member that posted early and put in the wrong date as well.

It is Sunday, February 10 and tommorrow is Monday, February 11. And it isn't Valentines Day, they were all teasing each other and I was LMAO!!!:ROTFLMAO:

froglady 02-10-2008 09:34 PM

Thanks Looking4hope, I feel better now I will laugh too! :hug:

Looking4hope 02-10-2008 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by froglady (Post 212622)
Thanks Looking4hope, I feel better now I will laugh too! :hug:

You're very welcome! :)

Alffe 02-11-2008 08:33 AM

Oh froggy I am so sorry! My bad! My old! And with friends like looking...who needs enemies! LOLOL! Yes, it's my fault! LOLOL :o :rolleyes: ;) :confused:

AND tomorrow doesn't have two m's in it!! LOL

Curious 02-11-2008 09:03 AM

howza 'bout all check in have dates now?

that should help from old threads getting bumped up for checkin. :D

:hug:

Alffe 02-11-2008 09:52 AM

There she is! No fair being smart and practical too. Missed you yesterday..hope you were doing something fun! :hug:

froglady 02-11-2008 11:27 AM

Oh you so VERY NICE Alffe, you are NEVER bad! :hug: It's my silly brain damage. It is mild but the confussion can be the pits. Don has a time and so does anyone around me in the family, trying to figure out just what is is, I am trying to say sometimes. Told Don Son was going to buy a camera at Circuit City. Son was really buying a lap laptop at Best Buy! Don needed to know where I was (I was with my DIL)cause he was picking me up after we got the laptop. Hee hee...whoops:rolleyes:
Have to continuesly(sp? I know it has an o somewhere?) change the words trying to post...never could spell...wreck did not cause my bad spelling. Now I can't even sound out the words a lot of times! Cognitive difficulties. That explains why I actully believe everyone else and don't trust what I think to be true. Ha, sometimes though I really Do know what I am talking about and no one believes me...especially Don. :eek: :icon_rolleyes:
I get very confused...nobody's fault. Poor froggie just ate too many flys!:D

Looking4hope 02-11-2008 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by froglady (Post 212929)
Oh you so VERY NICE Alffe, you are NEVER bad! :hug: It's my silly brain damage. It is mild but the confussion can be the pits. Don has a time and so does anyone around me in the family, trying to figure out just what is is, I am trying to say sometimes. Told Don Son was going to buy a camera at Circuit City. Son was really buying a lap laptop at Best Buy! Don needed to know where I was (I was with my DIL)cause he was picking me up after we got the laptop. Hee hee...whoops:rolleyes:
Have to continuesly(sp? I know it has an o somewhere?) change the words trying to post...never could spell...wreck did not cause my bad spelling. Now I can't even sound out the words a lot of times! Cognitive difficulties. That explains why I actully believe everyone else and don't trust what I think to be true. Ha, sometimes though I really Do know what I am talking about and no one believes me...especially Don. :eek: :icon_rolleyes:
I get very confused...nobody's fault. Poor froggie just ate too many flys!:D

Awww... I think you are sweetie! And you make perfect sense to me! :)

~Hope

Alffe 02-11-2008 12:15 PM

Yes she is a sweetie Hope...can you spell tomorrow yet? :D :winky: