NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Survivors of Suicide (https://www.neurotalk.org/survivors-of-suicide/)
-   -   wonder thread #74 (https://www.neurotalk.org/survivors-of-suicide/41506-wonder-thread-74-a.html)

nohope 03-17-2008 10:13 PM

wonder thread #74

Finally I wooped Alffe's butt! I am here and I understand! I know how to post a wonder with a number:winky: He He!

Ok, so you've heard of all my drama over the last couple months, have I bored you all to tears? I really enjoy this website, but needed patience so I could understand how to use it. Picked on by Alffe all this time, hah, I am finding my way:)

I wonder............................ hmmmmmmmmmmmm I wonder.................

I truely wonder if you all know how happy I am that in late January, in my worst despair, that I stumbled upon this website. Not knowing what I was doing, I have been quided by gentle hands in the direction I need to go. I have never found myself so glued to a computer.

I love you all, you have been an inspiration to me.

I wonder if you know now that Nina did not come home with me tonight and the house feels so empty.

I wonder if you know the pain I am going through as I have been there so many times the last couple of years.

Looking4hope, pick your self up, dust yourself off, and get out there. If I can get through all the sorrow that I have been dished, you can to! A blanket of snow, an overcast sky? Screw it! How many years do we have left?! I am 41, that says I am more than half way through my life. I am going to leave this earth with a smile on my face. I care, open the window and suck in the fresh air.

I wonder if looking4hope, curious, Alffe, Wren, David, Cher, Ckepi, everyone know how much I have appreciated their replys.

I wonder if you know I am at death's door with Nina?

I wonder about spanishmoss and how come there is not a lot of her around lately.?

I wonder about doody and her new luv bug?

As you have read of my troubles, I have read of all of yours and even though I have found myself compelled to this site, I am ready to ditch it just like looking4hope, I have spent more time on this computer than with my little ones because I care. I am an emotional wreck right now and don't want your sympathy. I am by no means needy. I am strong and I will be out the door tomorrow pretending to be me.

I wonder if you all know that I haven't had a full nights sleep in 2 weeks cause of my overdose.

Yep, I am rambling.

Please pray for our beloved Nina. THANK YOU!!!

bizi 03-17-2008 11:24 PM

I wonder if I can leave some hugs for hope and nina....
(((((HUGS)))))
bizi

Alffe 03-18-2008 04:25 AM

I wonder what we'll do with two brand new wonder threads....:D

I wonder if we should just take turns with them....:wink:

I wonder why my mind races so instead of sleeping...

I wonder how many times I relived walking across the Brooklyn Bridge...

I wonder if I can thank Bizi for showing the way to the S.Beach food...

I wonder at the portions size...I've been overeating...:o

Alffe 03-22-2008 11:07 AM

I wonder if we can now use #74 since 73 went to two pages...:p

I wonder what the estimate will be for getting the inside of this house painted..

I wonder if Mr.Alffe will faint and then decide he likes to paint...:D

I wonder if the robins are sorry they returned...plumb orange breasts!

I wonder if my grandaughter knows how happy I am that she wants to go to N.Y. with us in June.......she was too shy when we invited her before..:hug:

I wonder what movie Doody and daughter watched last night...and Bruna went too?????

I wonder if Nina will finally decide to eat...or if she'll continue not to..:(

I wonder how Benton is.....(((BJ)))

I wonder if Abbie is having fun? :hug:

Abbie 03-22-2008 11:16 AM

I wonder If I can just say that I am EXHAUSTED!! :winky:

I wonder if ya'll will understand and know that I will wonder more later...

:hug:
Abbie

Looking4hope 03-22-2008 01:58 PM

I wonder if I can nohope I was just kidding NOT complaining. I'm 54, OK?

Ok, I'm a bit testy about being told what to do...

Sorry.

Wren 03-22-2008 03:04 PM

:o I wonder if I can tell the group that I'm quickly pushing 64 - lol lol lol.

I wonder how it worked out that Alffe and I are both having the inside of the house painted at the same time. I wonder if she will almost pass out when she sees the estimate.
I wonder if I should tell her that I bought the paint to paint 3 book cases myself and that was $74 :eek:

I wonder if it's this chilly every where. It doesn't seem like Easter.

I wonder if other people in our group are being so touched by the terrible flooding. I hope not.

I wonder if I can brag that I have one bunch of daffodils blooming ...... fantastic. The others are thick with buds.

I wonder if I can praise God and ask him to bless all of you. I wonder if He will be extra kind and loving to dear Curious. :grouphug:

Alffe 03-22-2008 03:21 PM

I wonder if I can say that it's no ones business how old I am...:p

I wonder how wren knew that I dropped when given the price for painting...

I wonder at how quickly I decided that I can still climb on ladders...

I wonder what the second estimate will be....:confused:

I wonder that the 4 inches of snow we awoke to is already melting..sun is out!!

I really was wondering if boots would be called for on Easter Sunday...:o

I wonder if there is a substitute for a flat butt...:p

I wonder at how tickled I was to see Mrs.D in here....AND

I wonder if she'll let Pansy know that reyn is out and about...well, kinda sorta

Idealist 03-22-2008 03:59 PM

I wonder why I feel no motivation anymore.

I wonder where it went.

I wonder why fate likes to kick people when they are already down.

I wonder why it's so hard to get up again.

I wonder why I'm being so negative when I know it never helps.

I wonder why I even posted this?

Alffe 03-22-2008 04:24 PM

I wonder if Idealist posted it because he knows that we think he is terrific and like to see him here....

I wonder if I can give Idealist a hug....:hug:

I wonder if there will be a packed house in church tomorrow...just like Christmas...~sigh

I wonder if that email really was from lilflutterbye....:hug:

I wonder if all the oldies will end up here............

I wonder how Sue is.........:winky:

I wonder if Curious could post some incredible pictures from an email I got...