NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   The Stumble Inn (https://www.neurotalk.org/the-stumble-inn/)
-   -   It is only 10:30 and I am exhausted! (https://www.neurotalk.org/the-stumble-inn/117795-10-30-am-exhausted.html)

barb02 03-28-2010 10:42 AM

It is only 10:30 and I am exhausted!

Got up a little before 8:00, showered, put a load of laundry in washer, made breakfast and read paper, changed sheets on bed, wrote some bills, balanced checkbook, fixed packages to send my niece and great niece for Easter, and now I am ready for a nap. I got both Anya and Olivia cute shirts at Osh Kosh. I also got Olivia a Fancy Nancy Easter book and Anya a craft project.

Now I am going to read a little and then I have to start reading and grading papers.

I am so tired of being tired!

I just realized that tomorrow is my anniversary. I was dx with ms three years ago on March 29, 2007.

SandyC 03-28-2010 10:48 AM

Looks like a few of us are on the warpath of cleaning and getting it done! Don't tire yourself out girl! Grading papers is brutal! I remember. LOL

SallyC 03-28-2010 12:09 PM

I'd be tired too, after all that work. :eek:

A good day for me, is if I accomplish one constructive thing, after arising and taking care of the usual mundane things. :D

Kitty 03-28-2010 12:49 PM

You've done alot, Barb! You deserve a rest. :)

Since I don't work any longer I don't really have to make sure I get things done on the weekend. If there are things I need to do I make a list and cross off each one as they get done. Makes me feel like I've accomplished something....and reminds me of what needs to be done 'cos I'll forget it if I don't write it down! :o

SandyC 03-28-2010 03:25 PM

My kitchen is clean! All the cabinets have been cleared out, washed and polished. Garbarge, three huge bags of junk, in the trash, dishes clean and floors scrubbed. :thud:

Kitty 03-28-2010 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SandyC (Post 637761)
My kitchen is clean! All the cabinets have been cleared out, washed and polished. Garbarge, three huge bags of junk, in the trash, dishes clean and floors scrubbed. :thud:

Alright......come on over to my house now! :o

SandyC 03-28-2010 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitty (Post 637764)
Alright......come on over to my house now! :o

LOL I didn't know how messed up the kitchen was until I started going through the cabinets. I had dishes so old, well I don't really know since I bought them at a yard sale, but I bought them in 1985. They were white with grapes and had a cup holder. :o They were stuck in the back of the cabinet and out the door now. :D

And please, how many travel mugs can two people have? We have ten left out of about 16. Why? Because we travel and forget the ones we bought. :p I kept the expensive ones. ;)

sabimax 03-28-2010 04:06 PM

sandy my house too, please.. cause on work days all I can manage is working then home and bam.. rest....

I hear ya about tired of being tired... today is day off... all I did was wake at 9am and go to church with the youngest three, then ran alone over to buy new work shoes and few things at the store... came home and right now feel exhausted.... might sneak a nap in... there is a show we watch at 9pm tonight and I work at 630am tomorrow.. hugss, sarah