NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Multiple Sclerosis (https://www.neurotalk.org/multiple-sclerosis/)
-   -   Newbie here, but not a newbie to ms (https://www.neurotalk.org/multiple-sclerosis/17567-newbie-newbie-ms.html)

mscamillec 04-14-2007 06:28 PM

Newbie here, but not a newbie to ms

Hello,

My name is Camille. I am new here, i have been diagnosed with rrms since fall of 2004. I have a supportive family. i am married for 22 years, I am greatfull i was a young mother. my son is 21, who is a ase auto technicisn, just enlisted in the marines. i have a 20 y/o daughter who is a auto body technician. and i have a 16.5 y/0 daughter who is in hs and she keeps me busy, I no longer work due to the progress of ms. Wait let me change that saying! i do work i am a domestic engineer and i am on ssdi. I do what i can.
anyway this forum looks promising and i look forward to getting to know you.
I am sure there are others here that know me from a few other ms forums.:)

have a nice day!
Camille

Snoopy 04-14-2007 06:34 PM

Camille,

From one domestic engineer to another.....

:welcome_sign: to NeuroTalk:)

Judy2 04-18-2007 07:15 PM

Hi Camille and welcome to the forum! Somehow I missed your post before this??? Must be that "brainfog"! I've been diagnosed since 1990 but think it actually began way back in the dark ages of 1976 after the birth of my third child. Had optic neuritis then and again two years later.

Now it's advanced to spms and I use a powerchair all the time. Also have fibromyalgia with extreme pain 24/7.

Good luck to you in your ms journey. Hope it will be a gentle ride!

Take care.......Judy :)

doydie 04-18-2007 10:38 PM

Go Domestic Engineers!!!!!!! What would the world do without us? I once was an RN (sigh). Welcome to the group.

SallyC 04-19-2007 12:53 AM

Welcome Camille, I remember you from PT. Nice to see you again.:)

mscamillec 04-24-2009 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SallyC (Post 89652)
Welcome Camille, I remember you from PT. Nice to see you again.:)

wow, where have i been? i just seen your reply sally! yes i used to be on plaintalk... i am resurfacing again after all these years. i hope you are well
take care,
camille

SallyC 04-24-2009 11:10 PM

Sheesh, Camille, Welcome back!!! :D :hug:

pud's friend 04-25-2009 12:30 AM

Hi, nice to meet you. i'm new too.
You already posted that you've started on Beta. I'm going ok with mine but I've just had an awful week of feeling low and having a stinking cold and thinking it was all just too hard.
Look forward to hearing more about you, and how you get on with your Beta and MRI.
:hug:

Dejibo 04-25-2009 07:07 AM

nice to meet you! welcome to the club house. :hug:

Kitty 04-25-2009 09:19 AM

Hi Camille and welcome to NeuroTalk! I've joined the ranks of "domestic engineer", too, within the past year and I have to say it's definitely different than going somewhere else for work each day. But hey, they can't fire me from being disabled so I guess it's the most secure job I've ever had! :rolleyes:

I'm glad you found us here....join right in. We're a fun bunch! :D