NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Bipolar Disorder (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/)
-   -   my asian party (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/17731-asian-party.html)

bizi 04-17-2007 10:38 AM

my asian party

sorry that I did not give you an update.
the day over all was a hypo manic day.
running around shopping, missing a small performance by my hubby with some other composers, then more shopping and messing with my hair and outfit and dressing and go so worked up that all I did was drink red wine...I had hardly eaten anything so was feeling no pain and then hubby wanted to leave cause it is a stuffy affair that I somehow felt comfortable with cause I was talking to some folks that I knew...hubby got really uncomfortable and finally I agreed to leave.
I was feeling sick and finally ate a peanut butter sandwich at midnight and felt guilty and mad at myself for missing his performance and staying so late at the party when he wanted to leave.
I was being very selffish and oblivous to his needs.
So I apologized to him and he forgave me.
sigh
I had my heart scan done yesterday checking out my coronary arteries, just a screening but still nervous about the results sometime the end of the week.
thank you all for thinking of me.
bizi:hug:

Nikko 04-17-2007 11:27 AM

I am glad all is okay now. Don't feel guilty these things happen.

Is it routine that you have a heart scan done? Or have you had problems in the past?

You can always call your Dr. and tell him you are nervous and probably get the results sooner.

Hang in there, usually if there is something wrong the tech who did the scan tells the Dr. ASAP. No news is good news.

Thinking of you, take it easy for awhile. When is your trip to Wisconsin?

Hugs, Nikko:hug:

Mrs. Bear 04-17-2007 12:05 PM

I hope it comes back normal. I know the last one didn't, but I am really hoping they will find everything is ok.

:hug:

Sounds so frantic. I am glad you got to enjoy some of the evening though. Don't be too hard on yourself. K?

Pamster 04-17-2007 01:56 PM

I am glad you had a good time but sorry you missed part of your dh's performance that was too bad. I agree with Mrs. Bear, don't be too hard on yourself for enjoying the night out. :D

Just Jacquie 04-18-2007 01:38 PM

bizi - can't blame you for having a good time!! My hubby always wants to leave places before me (parks, flea mkts, you name it) and it really gets me sometimes...he is a much more private person when it comes to 'outside events'. About your heart scan - did your doc recommend it? I got this letter in the mail fr Lifescan, an organization which promotes various scans as preventative measures, and I was thinking of going, but maybe I don't want to know what's going on 'in there' - scans of arteriies @ the heart, the abdomen, and one other thing, I forget what - cost wold be only $110, whiich is a bargain, especially if you catch something early :eek: .

Anyhoo--glad you had fun - despite the 'party pooper' (but a nice one, at that!!)

Hugs, J:hug:

bizi 04-18-2007 05:19 PM

Dear Jacquie,
I would have the test done, very reasonable and only took 5 minutes once in the room
bizi

befuddled2 04-18-2007 05:59 PM

Bizi,

I'm glad to hear you had a good time at the party. Also glad you and hubby are okay with things now. Also, well wishes your way with the heart scan.

befuddled2