NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   New Member Introductions (https://www.neurotalk.org/new-member-introductions/)
-   -   Hello all! I'm Marissa (https://www.neurotalk.org/new-member-introductions/37669-hello-im-marissa.html)

Chazen18 01-29-2008 09:47 PM

Hello all! I'm Marissa

Hi guys. I am also a MS World refugee... I was diagnosed 11/20/07 with Multiple Sclerosis. I just turned 25 a week ago... Started on Copaxone injections 12/5/07. I hope to meet a bunch of new support group people here. I know all those from MSW were and still are wonderful. Drop me a line and introduce yourself!! Cant wait to meet you all!! :grouphug:

Kristi 01-29-2008 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chazen18 (Post 201279)
Hi guys. I am also a MS World refugee... I was diagnosed 11/20/07 with Multiple Sclerosis. I just turned 25 a week ago... Started on Copaxone injections 12/5/07. I hope to meet a bunch of new support group people here. I know all those from MSW were and still are wonderful. Drop me a line and introduce yourself!! Cant wait to meet you all!! :grouphug:

Hey:welcome_sign:,Marissa to NT it's good to see you here alot of people from MSW came over here like I did,this place so cool and big I love it.Btw how are doing with your copaxone shots ? And Happy belated :Birthday: Marissa.:hug:
p.s. I love all the fun smilies they have here. I'll be seeing you around take care Kristi..

tovaxin_lab_rat 01-29-2008 10:35 PM

Hi Marissa! Welcome to NT! Nice to have you here.

Check out the MS Forum

http://neurotalk.psychcentral.com/forum17.html

Chazen18 01-29-2008 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kristi (Post 201309)
Hey:welcome_sign:,Marissa to NT it's good to see you here alot of people from MSW came over here like I did,this place so cool and big I love it.Btw how are doing with your copaxone shots ? And Happy belated :Birthday: Marissa.:hug:
p.s. I love all the fun smilies they have here. I'll be seeing you around take care Kristi..

Hi Kristi! Thank you for the Bday wishes!! My copaxone shots are going ok... I hope.. lately they have been very painful.. they weren't painful at all in the beginning.. now they hurt like a son of a gun... I am going to call Shared Solutions tomorrow and see what they think. This place is pretty cool!! :holysheep:

Kristi 01-29-2008 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chazen18 (Post 201315)
Hi Kristi! Thank you for the Bday wishes!! My copaxone shots are going ok... I hope.. lately they have been very painful.. they weren't painful at all in the beginning.. now they hurt like a son of a gun... I am going to call Shared Solutions tomorrow and see what they think. This place is pretty cool!! :holysheep:

Hmm, that's kinda strange that your shots weren't painful at first and now they are,I'm just the opposite my copaxone shots were painful in the beginning for me and now it's a alot better. I would definatly call SS and see what they say about it Marissa. I will say my thighs are the worst for my shots I get big welts and alot of redness there, I just hate,hate when it thighs night for injections.

Darlene 01-30-2008 01:00 AM

Hello and welcome to NeuroTalk. Great to see you have come to be with us. You will find a great number of caring, supporting members here willing to help each other as they can. Keep us up to date.

Again welcome, looking forward to seeing you around.

Darlene
:hug:

Jan4you 01-30-2008 09:17 PM

A WARM and SUNNY Hello ~!

Of course I remember you Marissa!! You sweet thing. Oh ... a belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY dear one. :winky:

Sorry you are having such pain. Hopefully others who know will come along and help you out.

Please keep us informed. Glad YOU're here with us

Warmly Jan

ali12 01-31-2008 08:41 AM

Hey,
Welcome to Neurotalk, if you need anything just ask - I will try and help you if I can
Thanks and take care

AfterMyNap 01-31-2008 10:38 AM

Hi, Marissa! :Wave-Hello: Welcome to NeuroTalk!

dwkemp1752 01-31-2008 10:44 AM

Hi Marissa

Hi Marissa,

Good to hear from you. I do not have MS but have two friends who do. I suffer from peripheral neuropathy, anxiety and depression. I am in a bad place right now and could use a friend to talk to.

Thanks,

Dan