NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Bipolar Disorder (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/)
-   -   Healthcare bill worries. (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/249334-healthcare-bill-worries.html)

Brokenfriend 09-21-2017 12:25 AM

Healthcare bill worries.

I'm worried about the healthcare bill again. Are they trying to replace it? I'm worried about it. I can't get it out of my head. I feel very depressed.

Am I going to lose my healthcare coverage? Am I going to loose my Medicaid? BF:hug::hug::hug:

Mari 09-21-2017 03:07 AM

the whole country hopes for the best

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brokenfriend (Post 1251407)
I'm worried about the healthcare bill again. Are they trying to replace it? I'm worried about it. I can't get it out of my head. I feel very depressed.

Am I going to lose my healthcare coverage? Am I going to loose my Medicaid? BF:hug::hug::hug:

I am with you and so are lots of people protesting, calling their senators, and

working for our care.
=-=-

Try not to think about it too much. It will not start / take effect immediately after they pass it and it can be undone.
In other words, a new law could come into being before it even is scheduled to take affect.

Lots of hugs.
Hope for the best and then put it out of your mind.
Do your daily self care. :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

M

OhKay 09-21-2017 05:12 AM

I think this bill will probably bomb, too. But I can understand why you are worried, BF :hug::hug::hug:

I would try to avoid the news if you can because here are a lot of inflammatory statements coming out, some of which could be very upsetting :hug:

Brokenfriend 09-23-2017 09:05 PM

This has triggered depression. I feel tired also. I hope that everyone else is feeling okay.

I am avoiding the news like a plague. It's on my Facebook also. BF:hug::hug::hug:

ger715 09-23-2017 09:58 PM

BF;
You have the right idea;
avoid listening to what is a lot of talk without any real action.

If you feel the need; talk with your counselor which can be reassuring.

Take care my friend...

Gerry

mymorgy 09-24-2017 06:17 AM

I have been in a major depression too. everything is too much. I still listen to the news and msnbc doesn't think from the interviews that it will be passed.
I really like John McCain. I now think he is a national hero! I am certain people will follow him!

OhKay 09-24-2017 06:26 AM

I agree Bobby.

I couldn't watch the news at all last week. It was very overwhelming.

mymorgy 09-24-2017 06:40 AM

I am sure it is contributing to my depression

Brokenfriend 09-24-2017 10:31 PM

I felt the torment of fear tonight. It is tormenting feeling between my chest, and mind. Then I heard that people like John McCain are going to vote, "No". That's a relief. I know that it isn't over yet.

It seems like the national news have people who are manipulators of current events for some sort of gain. It is shameful. BF:hug::hug::hug:

ger715 09-24-2017 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brokenfriend (Post 1251581)
I felt the torment of fear tonight. It is tormenting feeling between my chest, and mind. Then I heard that people like John McCain are going to vote, "No". That's a relief. I know that it isn't over yet.

It seems like the national news have people who are manipulators of current events for some sort of gain. It is shameful. BF:hug::hug::hug:

BF,
You are so right about that; the news and many of the TV channels are pretty much manipulating the people to their views of what is going on in the world. This has been going on for several years now.

We lost the old time reporters that just gave you the news and never let on what their own views were;.....they just reported the news and not their views......I really miss those days....

Hang in there; you'll be just fine...:hug:

Gerry