NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   SCS & Pain Pumps (https://www.neurotalk.org/scs-and-pain-pumps/)
-   -   i am alive (https://www.neurotalk.org/scs-and-pain-pumps/181569-am-alive.html)

Spiney95 12-27-2012 01:05 PM

i am alive

I am at my daughters house. I was not held overnite . Will get with you later. Thanks for the support. Hugs.

Mark56 12-27-2012 01:29 PM

Hugz Back

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spiney95 (Post 942595)
I am at my daughters house. I was not held overnite . Will get with you later. Thanks for the support. Hugs.

Prayers have been over you.
:hug:

Hannabananna 12-27-2012 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spiney95 (Post 942595)

oh so good to hear,,,thanks for the note....

Rrae 12-27-2012 09:37 PM

Thank you!

My prayer for you is that you are kept comfortable, that the surgical pain will lighten up very soon, and that your daughter is being of good help to you.....

Rae
:hug:

anon21816 12-28-2012 03:36 AM

Great to hear from you. Take care :)

Spiney95 12-28-2012 10:28 AM

Hi Guys!!!!!!

Lots of pain but that is to be expected. My butt is buzzing away and it appears to be a total success at this point. Now I am just dealing with a major Fibro flare and surgical pain. I have no doubt that the surgeon is top drawer but he has a major god complex. I was sent to my daughter's house after minimal observation with the same meds I have been taking for years. He said I did not need a temporary bump to handle the post op pain. Not getting much sleep yet as it hurts to remain in the same position for any amount of time......a Fibro thing more than the incissions. This too shall pass.

The kids are spoiling me and I told my son in law that I want a MIL suite. It is so great to see the grandchildren..Be back later.

Hannabananna 12-28-2012 11:22 AM

[QUOTE=Spiney95;942744]Lots of pain but that is to be expected. My butt is buzzing away and it appears to be a total success at this point. Now I am just dealing with a major Fibro flare and surgical pain. I have no doubt that the surgeon is top drawer but he has a major god complex. I was sent to my daughter's house after minimal observation with the same meds I have been taking for years. He said I did not need a temporary bump to handle the post op pain. Not getting much sleep yet as it hurts to remain in the same position for any amount of time......a Fibro thing more than the incissions. This too shall pass.

The kids are spoiling me and I told my son in law that I want a MIL suite. It is so great to see the grandchildren..Be back later.[/QUOTE

Dear Lord,
Thank you for the results of Spine's surgery...thank you for guiding the hands of the surgeon and thank you for softening the heats of family.
Please allow his pain to subside with great healing from Your guiding Light and our powerful prayer.
Amen
Johsnns*

Spiney95 12-28-2012 12:43 PM

[QUOTE=Hannabananna;942758]
Quote:

Originally Posted by Spiney95 (Post 942744)
Lots of pain but that is to be expected. My butt is buzzing away and it appears to be a total success at this point. Now I am just dealing with a major Fibro flare and surgical pain. I have no doubt that the surgeon is top drawer but he has a major god complex. I was sent to my daughter's house after minimal observation with the same meds I have been taking for years. He said I did not need a temporary bump to handle the post op pain. Not getting much sleep yet as it hurts to remain in the same position for any amount of time......a Fibro thing more than the incissions. This too shall pass.

The kids are spoiling me and I told my son in law that I want a MIL suite. It is so great to see the grandchildren..Be back later.[/QUOTE

Dear Lord,
Thank you for the results of Spine's surgery...thank you for guiding the hands of the surgeon and thank you for softening the heats of family.
Please allow his pain to subside with great healing from Your guiding Light and our powerful prayer.
Amen
Johsnns*

Amen. I sure wish I had more meds but I am getting by. I had a sneaky feeling that this med thing was going to happen and packed my meds accordingly. I had managed to save a modest stash of Morphine. If I didn't have that, it would be unbearable. The important thing is that at this time, the nerve pain is gone. The incissions are starting to itch so I am healing. Pretty soon, I will be basicly dealing with Fibro. That is MAJOR improvement and I am sooooo greatful for it.

Njbackpain 12-28-2012 06:46 PM

Great news. Surprised you are buzzing already. Keep having a positive attitude! Will keep praying.

Spiney95 12-29-2012 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Njbackpain (Post 942836)
Great news. Surprised you are buzzing already. Keep having a positive attitude! Will keep praying.

The surgeons seem to have varying timing in turning on the device. I have mine doing a general buzz 24/7. There is no sign of any aggravation from it and the surgical sites are healing nicely. I've got the big itch now so I am on my way.

I go home tomorrow. I will be ready but am really enjoying my stay. It has been a joy to finally get to know my youngest grandchild. Y'all take care.