NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   The Stumble Inn (https://www.neurotalk.org/the-stumble-inn/)
-   -   I've Been Christmas Shopping!! (https://www.neurotalk.org/the-stumble-inn/140069-ive-christmas-shopping.html)

SallyC 12-05-2010 02:37 PM

I've Been Christmas Shopping!!

What fun, shopping on the net..:) No crowds, no hassle, no not finding what you want, no trudging from store to store and no sore feet.:D

I am almost done, I think, with the Grands, except for the college girl. I give money to SSons and will get something for DD's and DSIL's New Macs??.

The job I hate is wrapping..arrrrghhhh!!!!:mad:

How about all of you? Finished? Started? In the middle of?

barb02 12-05-2010 03:41 PM

Finished, everything is wrapped (aren't gift bags great?;), and all but one box that needs to be shipped are shipped. Don't hate me!:D

NurseNancy 12-05-2010 04:30 PM

yep, i'm pretty much done. there's always something that turns up last minute tho. i've done a lot of internet and QVC shopping this yr. it's just too hard to go into stores.

but, i also buy during the yr and kind of have a stockpile of gifts with different people in mind.

Dejibo 12-05-2010 04:48 PM

They have a gift wrap option on most sites Sal. it comes pre wrapped for you. sometimes it free, sometimes it not.

SallyC 12-05-2010 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dejibo (Post 722833)
They have a gift wrap option on most sites Sal. it comes pre wrapped for you. sometimes it free, sometimes it not.

I know and I usually do that, but it's getting way expensive, so just doing that on a few.:eek:

DD usually comes over a week before, brings a bottle of Asti and we have a wrapping party.:D:p

Kitty 12-05-2010 05:15 PM

I'm done buying.....just waiting for everything to arrive. I saved gift bags from past Christmases and will be using those. All I have to do is put the tissue paper in the bags (along with the gift) and put a name tag on them. I've had to really be careful with my spending this year but I feel like I did really good. Like Nancy, I shopped alot through QVC.....you just cannot beat their easy pay option. :)

Dejibo 12-05-2010 05:52 PM

I was done long ago. I shop well in advance. I am not a crowd kinda gal. I get confused, foggy and stressed. I simply am not able to elbow gouge like I used to for the bargains.

The DH on the other hand, has some catching up to do. :rolleyes:

pud's friend 12-05-2010 05:53 PM

Did all mine in September so I could get them off in time for land/sea shipping.
:D
Sorry. very organised here...
Just got Himself to buy for.

Debbie D 12-05-2010 06:26 PM

Halfway done with the kids and their significants...still have to buy for DH and the granddogs/kitty.

Abbie 12-05-2010 09:14 PM

I should probably start sometime...

I got off easy this year... My siblings are buying only for their kids and we decided not to exchanged between us... I don't have any kids.

Shouldn't be too hard finding something for Mom and Dad...

:)
Abbie